Stand up and force change

ndirish1978

If we hire another coordinator with no HC experience I think it's clear the team is lying about being serious about making real changes to put a winning team on the field. The level of incompetence shown by the front office in the past 10 years is alarming. It is imperative that we as fans show our displeasure by instigating change.

The only way the FO is ever really going to get it through their heads that the fans are hopping mad about the direction this team is going in is if we affect the team's bottom line. We have terrible seasons and season tickets still sell like hotcakes. I'm not saying people should stop rooting for the team, just that we should stop serving as financial enablers to our deluded FO. I will continue rooting for my Bills while watching them on tv, but I will not be buying tickets or Bills memorabilia until they show a true commitment to ending this cycle of ineptitude. I would encourage people to do the same if you want to see this team restored to the contender it once was.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling ralph is going to spend more money this year. I think he was really embarrassed during the Browns game when he did not even have his ceremony for his ring. I think he has finally realized that this team has become a laughing stock of the league. I think he wants change and is willing to put the funds in place to turn this team around.

If we hire another coordinator with no HC experience I think it's clear the team is lying about being serious about making real changes to put a winning team on the field. The level of incompetence shown by the front office in the past 10 years is alarming. It is imperative that we as fans show our displeasure by instigating change.

The only way the FO is ever really going to get it through their heads that the fans are hopping mad about the direction this team is going in is if we affect the team's bottom line. We have terrible seasons and season tickets still sell like hotcakes. I'm not saying people should stop rooting for the team, just that we should stop serving as financial enablers to our deluded FO. I will continue rooting for my Bills while watching them on tv, but I will not be buying tickets or Bills memorabilia until they show a true commitment to ending this cycle of ineptitude. I would encourage people to do the same if you want to see this team restored to the contender it once was.

Yeah and then they head to LA or wherever else. The only thing keeping us in Buffalo is that we support the team. The management would not care and we would be out of a football team. I think we have to support them more to show whoever may buy or get this team after RW is gone that it makes sense to keep them in Buffalo for business purposes. Even though these last 10 years have been tough and the future does not look that bright, I would still rather have the Bills in Buffalo

Oh look, someone telling me what to do with my money again.... :blink:

Dude, your approach doesn't work, get over it. You either support the team or you don't. If you don't, then fine, give us all your "I quit this team" thread, we'll all make fun of you and remind you how much you won't be missed, and then you'll find your peace of mind.

c-ya.

Looks like Frazier is the new HC by default. My wallet is officially closed after 31 years of having season tickets. You morons can spend your money any way you want. I'm finally done paying for garbage. RW had one last chance to get it right and it has been a total joke. Embarassing. My opinion and I'm entitled to it. Tell yourselves whatever you have to so you can continue to justify spending your, I'll guess, hard earned money so you can drink at 9am on a Sunday and not be called an alcoholic.

Looks like Frazier is the new HC by default. My wallet is officially closed after 31 years of having season tickets. You morons can spend your money any way you want. I'm finally done paying for garbage. RW had one last chance to get it right and it has been a total joke. Embarassing. My opinion and I'm entitled to it. Tell yourselves whatever you have to so you can continue to justify spending your, I'll guess, hard earned money so you can drink at 9am on a Sunday and not be called an alcoholic.

Cool but you do realize Frazier or whoever the new coach ahs not a thing to do with the last 10 years? What if the guy wins? You just gonna hop back on the bandwagon? I don't fault anyone with how they spent their money but acting like Frazier is the worst thing ever is a little over the top IMO.

You have a picture of TO as your avatar, and you spent your money on this team for 31 years and we're the morons? I've only spent season tix money on this team for seven years I'm a genius compared to you jerkoff.

And of the **** coaches we've had in 31 years it took the not even hired yet Leslie Frazier to make you stop. You sir are a winner

Yes of coarse.. let's all jump ship even though Ralph has tried to bring in every bring name coach, hired a real GM and is basically taking a huge financial hit by never leaving the Buffalo area. Let's all stop buying jerseys and tickets. Can we do better - yes. But let's not get carried away. This mess was built over many years. Ralph is "trying" to get us out. But after 15 years of bad decisions (letting Butler go...) we are paying for it. We won't get the name coach we want. But we finally have a football man making decisions (Nix). Let him hire the next Levy.

In the meantime... I hear the Cowboys bandwagon is taking passengers. Go ahead and take the leap. You're already there.

Ball Hawk

I don't think we should do this because the Bills L.A. home games will all be on at 4:00 PM. I hate 4:00 PM games, but it's not as if they'd mostly be on TV here in Buffalo anyway.

The one thing that we have that keeps the Bills here is what a terrific fan base we all are. Kick that to the curb and kiss the Bills goodbye.

You know what's embarrassing? How many f'n drama queens we have in this fan base. Seriously, the GM hasn't made one move yet - yet here comes the drama queens...The Bills (despite trying to land the big name coaches like Shanahan and Cowher) MAY HAVE hired one of the, if not the, most highly touted coordinator - and here comes the drama queens.

Would you guys give Nix and the new HC at least 3 games before coming back here with your annual menstrual cycle of complaints ("Ralph's cheap!" "The team is a joke!" "I quit being a Bills fan (for the third time this decade)!" "You people are stupid and dumb and smell like poo for continuing to support this team!")

My word it's tiresome!

So we are going to give up on a coach before he even had a chance to coach a single game now???

Technically speaking, I think they're giving up on the team because they interviewed a guy that may be coach. That's how bad it's gotten. We can tell just by who they're talking to in January that next Sept. we'll be the worse team in the league.