I just want to let you all know I appreciate you

Virgil

Whenever I watch a proud, winning team lose, I like to head over to that team's forums and see how the fans respond. Let me just say that, while I know there are some dumb posters on this site (myself included at times), this board has nothing on the Eagles forums.

They have made some great runs, have a great coach and QB, and after this loss, they want all of them gone. Granted I wasn't on these boards in the early 90's so I don't know how spoiled you all got, but c'mon. These guys are just irrational. Teams lose in the Playoffs. It happens. 31 teams don't win the Super every year. I'd like to think that if we lost, yes we would be upset, but I think there would be some rationality there too.

So, I just want to say that I really do appreciate the quality of this board at times. Even at it's worse, it's nothing like Eagles or Patriots forums.

Whenever I watch a proud, winning team lose, I like to head over to that team's forums and see how the fans respond. Let me just say that, while I know there are some dumb posters on this site (myself included at times), this board has nothing on the Eagles forums.

They have made some great runs, have a great coach and QB, and after this loss, they want all of them gone. Granted I wasn't on these boards in the early 90's so I don't know how spoiled you all got, but c'mon. These guys are just irrational. Teams lose in the Playoffs. It happens. 31 teams don't win the Super every year. I'd like to think that if we lost, yes we would be upset, but I think there would be some rationality there too.

So, I just want to say that I really do appreciate the quality of this board at times. Even at it's worse, it's nothing like Eagles or Patriots forums.

SDS and the MODs :lol:

Where's Big Bob Lamb?

No question TBD is the best of the Bills forums out there. We have a great collection of long-timers who have some perspective on this franchise and maintain some rationality. BillsZone is the most miserable collection of Bills haters I've ever seen.

PTR