Bal/Pats** GDT

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Momentum can be a B word...the Ravens were stepping on their throats, now they have some life. We'll see....

Ravens are in the great position of being able to stick with their run game and pound them into submission. Momentum means nothing when youre getting punched in the mouth for 4-6 yard chunks.

Ravens are in the great position of being able to stick with their run game and pound them into submission. Momentum means nothing when youre getting punched in the mouth for 4-6 yard chunks.

OR get stupid and throw a pass and a pick, giving them even more momentum...

Harbaugh is doing his best to lose this game

That Non-challenge on the punt will go down in NFL history with the likes of Norwood. Pats on their way to another comeback.

I am late to this thread, but that was a bone-headed non-challenge. There was sufficient evidence for that call to be over-turned. Hope it doesn't come back to bite the Ravens

I am late to this thread, but that was a bone-headed non-challenge. There was sufficient evidence for that call to be over-turned. Hope it doesn't come back to bite the Ravens

I can only imagine that Harbaugh knew that no matter how clear-cut it looked, the zebras weren't going to overturn it.