Per KFFL....

Here's the quote from KFFL:

Chris Brown, of BuffaloBills.com, reports NFL Network's Michael Lombardi said the Buffalo Bills could be close to hiring their next head coach. "Somebody I spoke to in the organization tells me they are very close to making a decision. They think they know which way they want to go. Wouldn't tell me which way they are going to go. But I think they have their guy in mind," Lombardi said on NFL Network's Total Access.

Once again we must suffer..........

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Brown, of BuffaloBills.com, reports NFL Network's Michael Lombardi said the Buffalo Bills could be close to hiring their next head coach. "Somebody I spoke to in the organization tells me they are very close to making a decision. They think they know which way they want to go. Wouldn't tell me which way they are going to go. But I think they have their guy in mind," Lombardi said on NFL Network's Total Access.

Wait for it wait for it.........................................

same EXACT info reported multiple times already

So let me get this straight....

Somebody reports that somebody reported that somebody reported that the Bills may, or may not, be about to hire a coach?

I smell a Pulitzer.

PTR

So let me get this straight....

Somebody reports that somebody reported that somebody reported that the Bills may, or may not, be about to hire a coach?

I smell a Pulitzer.

PTR

True dat Rocketship! I love when Chris Brown reports that Michael Lombardi reported that someone in the Bills office thinks they're close to possibly making a decision.

WHO-AHHHH BROTHER! Rock on!

i have sources who told me what you are going to have for lunch, so i already know, but i am not going to report on the actual lunch until i get confirmation......

And I'm very close to deciding what I'm having for lunch. I know which way I'm gonna go, but I'm not telling you. But I do have it in mind.

i have sources who told me what you are going to have for lunch, so i already know, but i am not going to report on the actual lunch until i get confirmation......

I heard that a source close to poojer heard from anohter source that just jack was going to sign with Hot Pockets for lunch today stating "there were very few options and he had to chose what was best for him"

And I'm very close to deciding what I'm having for lunch. I know which way I'm gonna go, but I'm not telling you. But I do have it in mind.

Im close to deciding what to have for dinner, I know which way I am leaning but you will find out at the next news presser..... :thumbsup: