Bands worse than Nickelback?

DrDawkinstein

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nickleback is the worst band I have ever heard in my life. That is not hyperbole- it is the absolute truth! I would rather listen to a dentist drill then nickelback

It's hyperbole.

Or you've only heard 3 bands in your life.

Are they great? No. Are they good? Debatable (I'd say great businessmen, average-or-below musicians). Are they the worst ever? No.

Nickelback is the worst band of the last decade. Creed was the worst band of the 1990's. Now if you want to go even farther back you have to look at Air Supply, Nelson, Dam Yankees, Warrant, the Spin Doctors, and REO Speed Wagon. Also the worst musician ever is Kenny G by far.

If sales are how you measure talent then McDonalds must be the finest dining in the whole entire world

A band is a business, they are very successful. More than 30 Million albums sold in the last ten years says they are not the worst band ever.

A band is a business, they are very successful. More than 30 Million albums sold in the last ten years says they are not the worst band ever.

Just the most overrated band ever. Nickelback is headlining with Shinedown and Breaking Benjamin. I'd be walking out after Shinedown and Breaking Benjamin play.

BFD. ABBA has sold over 12 times that amount. 30 million albums sold just tells me there are 30 million tone deaf suckers out there. Did you pick up the latest Hannah Montana yet? It sold a bunch- so she must be great by your logic

BFD. ABBA has sold over 12 times that amount. 30 million albums sold just tells me there are 30 million tone deaf suckers out there. Did you pick up the latest Hannah Montana yet? It sold a bunch- so she must be great by your logic

Which says that they are not the worst band ever. People buy albums based on liking the music, there are plenty of bands who have zero sales, therefore nickelback is not the worst band ever. Simple.

By the way, I don't like nickelback and no McDonald's is not the best fine dining establishment in the world, but they are certainly not the worst place to eat in the world.

Isn't music an art form? Thats like saying a trashy romance novel that sells 20 million copies is better then Great Expectations by Charles Dickens.

Isn't music an art form? Thats like saying a trashy romance novel that sells 20 million copies is better then Great Expectations by Charles Dickens.

or the National Enquirer is a finer publication then The Economist

No it's like saying a trashy romance novel that sells 20 million copies is better than a trashy romance novel some loser wrote and read to his book club, but didn't sell any.