John Clayton says keep on eye on the Schottenheimers

gfalk87

John Clayton was just on WGR 550 and he said to keep a close eye on the Schottenheimers. He wouldn't be surprised with the connection of Nix that they both end up with the Bills and one of them will serve as head coach and the other as offensive coordinator.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

John Clayton was just on WGR 550 and he said to keep a close eye on the Schottenheimers. He wouldn't be surprised with the connection of Nix that they both end up with the Bills and one of them will serve as head coach and the other as offensive coordinator.

please, he is weeks late to the dance......i've been telling you guys this for awhile.

Schottenhiemer suggested otherwise today on the radio and not that he didn't want to coach but that he thought that Cowher was a perfect fit and that there was a reasonable possibility that it would be Cowher.

Clayton is only always pontificating speculation to his lap dog Schopp. Not sure why he gets time on wgr to explain the Bills to Schopp? where is Hamilton's contacts?

I only believe in Joe Logan now

This is well known and been talked about for weeks now. Nothing new.

He also originally said the Bills never talked to Cowher and basically completely dismissed any chance of him going to Buffalo.

Then today he says, "yeah they talked," like it was common knowledge and no big deal, and went on to say the Bills were/are trying very hard to land him but it just isn't the "perfect job" for him.

That's backtracking as not to look foolish.

I said this on another post. i think the Bills are doing everything they can to shut out the national media and instead are leaking strategic information to the smaller/unheard off websites and media outlets. A board member is absolutely right with Clayton backtracking on the air on WGR. When the news first broake about the Bills and Cowher, nope they have not talked. Then today, yeah they have talked and the Bills continue to pursue him (Cowher). I think the Bills are sick of being **** on by national media.

Bill Cowher took over a 7-9 team and went 11-5 his first year. How do you like that history?

Who was his quarterback???? Not anyone REMOTELY like Edwards, Fitzpatrick, or the other fools we've had here since 1996!!!

Neil O'Donnell... and his stats say he's miles better than any of them.

How's that for history? :D