The Beer thread.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've always been "loyal" to my boy blue and his distant cousin mr molson.

but..........

lately i've been on a sam adams cherry wheat and magic hat trip.

i hope my main brews dont get mad at me :wallbash:

another good taste that i can only find at buffalo brew pub is spaten lager.

yeungling or magic hat is my 'every day' beer...

i just 'discovered' Goose Island IPA out of Chicago as my wild card....man is this beer good...

Which magic hat.

I had their odd notion at a halloween party and it was like drinking liquid coal.

I do like yeungling,Bass and Smithwick's, but keystone light fits my budget, 12.99 for a 30 pack, and 1.50 for 16 oz drafts at a local club. :wallbash:

My go to beer is the Dogfish Head 60 minute IPA.

A relatively obscure beer that I enjoy is brewed just outside of Philly is the Slyfox Saison VOS. It scored very well to those who reviewed it for Beeradvocate.com.

i've had the dogfish head and thought it was very good.

actually after the 6th or 7th pint, it tasted like GOLD, jerry, GOLD.

Labatt Blue was my go to on the East coast, but since moving out west I can't find it easily, so my typical beer purchase is Pacifico or Anchor Steam. If I'm looking for something a little pricier, but much more tasty, I recently discovered the Maui Brewing Company- their Big Swell IPA is fantastic.

Labatt Blue was my go to on the East coast, but since moving out west I can't find it easily, so my typical beer purchase is Pacifico or Anchor Steam. If I'm looking for something a little pricier, but much more tasty, I recently discovered the Maui Brewing Company- their Big Swell IPA is fantastic.

your in la and you dont drink lucky lager? BLASPHEMY! :wallbash:

Yeungling is my "everyday" beer. I also like Dos Equus Amber, which is a little more expensive.

My 'obscure' beer is Efes, a Turkish beer that I tried in a NYC restaurant and can't find anywhere else.

(cue the Turkish prison jokes)

that wells sounds very intriguing....

love the southern tier line of beers....

never go wrong with Dead Guy ale.....

Spent $100 at beers of the world over the holidays after I got a $40 gift card :wallbash: . Picked up some real goodness.

Wells Banana Bread Beer

Southern Tier Chokolat Stout

Rogue Dead Guy Ale

Mmmmm...