Cowher the Cowher is Cowher for Cowher in Cowher's Cowher

bills_red

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just looking to see who else heard and to see if this has legs...

Hearing something like that from Marty does show that there is a realistic shot of this happening regardless of what Mort and Shefter and Clyaton have been saying. I think that coupled with Jay Glazer saying its still a possibility and he hasn't head the things Shefter has heard as well as our friend JW reporting that the Bills have been pressing hard, shows that there is still a decent shot...

Just looking to see who else heard and to see if this has legs...

Hearing something like that from Marty does show that there is a realistic shot of this happening regardless of what Mort and Shefter and Clyaton have been saying. I think that coupled with Jay Glazer saying its still a possibility and he hasn't head the things Shefter has heard as well as our friend JW reporting that the Bills have been pressing hard, shows that there is still a decent shot...

they just played it early during the 6pm news on channel 2 tv.

There are times that someone should be shot to put them out of their misery, the person who posted this topic is one of those rare circumstances

Lock & Load.

I get the amature reverse psyche schtick, but 'chocked?!?'

Embarrassing lame.

dear cow her,

u suck sir. i dont even know how to spell your name, thats how bad u are. u are a female cow.

15 seasons, 1 superbowl. i bet if i coached any team for as long as you had the steelers, i would have more superbowls than you.

did u have your players smoke before big games, because for a long time, THEY CHOCKED!

I GUARANTEE U COULDNT TURN THIS TEAM AROUND.

right now u are heading towards the hall of fame.

dont take the bills job unless you're ready for the hall of lame.

remember: THERE IS NOTHING U CAN DO. U WILL NEVER TURN THE BILLS INTO A WINNING OPERATION. SO DONT TRY IT.

:D

marv levy is king here. dont touch his turf.

Do you masturbate to pictures of Marv

Lock & Load.

I get the amature reverse psyche schtick, but 'chocked?!?'

Embarrassing lame.

i was kidding about the whole email. however "choking" is slang for not getting it done. dont u watch tv?

they "choked" or in other words, dissapointed many times. appeared in playoffs 10 of 15 yrs. 2 superbowl appearances. 1 win 1 loss.

not embarassed.

lame, maybe.

ps. i dont kiss anyones @ (my wife maybe). definitely not some dude's @!

Nice job SunTan.

So here's the thing....

What we are really talking about here:

$7M more a year for the head coach

$5M more for the staff ($1M for each coordinator position and maybe $200K-300K more for the assistants)

$20M more in bonus and salary money for the players

That's $32M

Toronto Revenue stays the same for the next couple of years at about $15.75M per year

Bills operating profit today is about $25M (The Toronto money plus about $10M)

To keep the revenue at $25M we would need to find $32M in revenue..but lets assume Ralph will split the difference with us fans--we pay half and he cuts his revenue to $16M a year...

Each game day generates about $60 per fan in net per game (Concessions, parking, ticket price suites, etc. included) -- we have 9 X 73,000 per seat to work with to drive the added $16M. Thats..$24 per seat more add in higher concession prices and parking prices...the ticket price has to go up by about 3/4 that amount -- or $18 per seat/game. $18 x 9 - $162 a year

So my question is -- would you be willing to pay about $160 more per seat per year to get Bill Cowher and split the difference so that Ralph remains in the black. I am..

Let's get this !@#$ing deal done.

I live in Florida but grew up in Attica (town not prison) but am stating if Cowher comes i'm willing to buy two season tickets and donate them every week to anyone who's dream it is to see our beloved bills who can't due to money issues. Also would be willing to pay 500 more a seat if it means a winner. I spent $10,000.00 a year on crummy magic season tickets. I bet there are others out there willing to do the same hell i'd be willing if i got help to do a billboard down here in orlando on I 4 to be exact if it might help.

I feel like I'm no longer able to differentiate the trolls from the drunk posters from the genuine stupid people. Anyone else having this problem?

i didnt know that was your job description. sorry. i'll let u get back to your job.

by the way you cant tell the difference between bla bla bla. who cares? make fun of me if you like. but make it funny.

a cow is a female bull. thats right. i laughed when i read this!

dear cow her,

u suck sir. i dont even know how to spell your name, thats how bad u are. u are a female cow.

15 seasons, 1 superbowl. i bet if i coached any team for as long as you had the steelers, i would have more superbowls than you.

did u have your players smoke before big games, because for a long time, THEY CHOCKED!

I GUARANTEE U COULDNT TURN THIS TEAM AROUND.

right now u are heading towards the hall of fame.

dont take the bills job unless you're ready for the hall of lame.

remember: THERE IS NOTHING U CAN DO. U WILL NEVER TURN THE BILLS INTO A WINNING OPERATION. SO DONT TRY IT.

:D

marv levy is king here. dont touch his turf.

15 years and 1 superbowl > 50 years and 0 superbowls