Cowher the Cowher is Cowher for Cowher in Cowher's Cowher

bills_red

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are all thinking about the facts as they exist today, but Cowher is picky and I'm sure will hold out as long as he can. He's drooling over a Dallas loss tomorrow.

You do remember the power struggle between TD and Cowher while they were in Pittsburgh?

Envision this one:

You are Jerry Jones. Your division rival just landed a new, rock star coach. It's Saturday night and you just lost in the Wild Card round. Your coach is Wade "no charisma" Phillips, and your QB is entering his prime. Are you telling me you wouldn't IMMEDIATELY go after a Bill Cowher?

If you can't envision that scenario, you better believe Cowher can.

Go Cowboys!

Cowher probably can envision it. Still doesn't mean he wants anything to do with it.

Bills fans B word about Ralph firing Polian (yes, it was a stupid decision :w00t: ), and being a meddlesome owner.

Jerry Jones makes Wilson look like a child when it comes to meddling, and fired a 2 time SB winning coach just to prove a point of who was in control.

Why would Cowher be "drooling" to land that job?

Nope. If the Cowboys get booted in the Wild Card game, Dallas is looking like a pretty sweet option.

Cowher won't be going to Dallas. Likely not Buffalo either. He will probably wait (and won't be an interesting candidate in 2012) much to his loss and ours.

I just cannot see Bill Cowher or anyone of HIS stature, wanting to work for Jerry Jones.

I 100% agree with this post. Cowher and Tom Donahoe had a power struggle because of player decisions. No Way is Jerry Jones gonna give up a say is personnel choices. Jerry would be a fool to dump Wade; he's the perfect fit for Dallas.

Maybe Cowher is a Coward :thumbsup:

It`s Cowards WIFE who wears the pants in that family. She wanted out of Pittsburgh. Hated the weather. So you think she`s coming to Buffalo. Weather and the girls being in school in North Carolina. Sitting there toasty warm in North Carolina or Freezing watching snowplows in western new york. Not much of a choice. And the money thing probably doesn`t matter much to her. I`d say she has enough to be a pro- shopper. The billboard sign should be for her not Bill. :w00t:

fresh musings from Joe Logan --

"R&R are in a position right now to make this happen, but Ralph needs to commit to pay for players, and Brandon needs to pull out every marketing skill he has, but he needs to do it now. Kelly should be in Cowher's ear every day. The stars are aligned. Cowher wants to coach next year and his options are limited.

I basically have given two pieces of information this week which I continue to stand behind. The first was that the Bills were going to talk with Cowher on Tuesday, and the second that Cowher is OK with the salary the Bills can offer but wants a commitment to ensure he has the tools to win. I have no idea if he will be the next coach for the Buffalo Bills, but maybe we can all do something about that.

PS, please stop asking who our source is ; )"

http://eastaurora.org/article.aspx?artno=1233

fresh musings from Joe Logan --

"R&R are in a position right now to make this happen, but Ralph needs to commit to pay for players, and Brandon needs to pull out every marketing skill he has, but he needs to do it now. Kelly should be in Cowher's ear every day. The stars are aligned. Cowher wants to coach next year and his options are limited.

I basically have given two pieces of information this week which I continue to stand behind. The first was that the Bills were going to talk with Cowher on Tuesday, and the second that Cowher is OK with the salary the Bills can offer but wants a commitment to ensure he has the tools to win. I have no idea if he will be the next coach for the Buffalo Bills, but maybe we can all do something about that.

PS, please stop asking who our source is ; )"

http://eastaurora.org/article.aspx?artno=1233

WTF does Cowher mean by commitment to paying for players? Granted Cash to cap needs to be scrapped, but overall we are near the cap each year. Our problem has been giving huge contracts to guys that aren't worth them