John Fox interested in Browns HC job

The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports that Carolina's John Fox is "very interested" in the possibility of being the Browns' head coach.

The Plain Dealer's Tony Grossi also says Panthers owner Jerry Richardson is willing to reach a settlement that would free Fox from the last year on his contract. Fox shares an agent, Bob LaMonte, with Browns president Mike Holmgren. Other LaMonte clients that could be in play for Cleveland include Marty Mornhinweg, Leslie Frazier, Mike Heimerdinger, and Mike Sherman.

The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports that Carolina's John Fox is "very interested" in the possibility of being the Browns' head coach.

The Plain Dealer's Tony Grossi also says Panthers owner Jerry Richardson is willing to reach a settlement that would free Fox from the last year on his contract. Fox shares an agent, Bob LaMonte, with Browns president Mike Holmgren. Other LaMonte clients that could be in play for Cleveland include Marty Mornhinweg, Leslie Frazier, Mike Heimerdinger, and Mike Sherman.

CRAP

the article states that Cowher would not be hired in Carolina b/c the Panther owner fears a lockout next year. The Panthers would promote from within according to the article's source.

still, Cowher could wait that out.

Think this is a critical week - if no Cowher by eow, then I think it's unlikely he comes

We are getting a retread or coordinator...get over it.

Well in theory , "Chin" is a retread as well . What i am finding a bit mysterious though is , how Bill has not even come forward to take his name out of the Bills coaching vacancy hat . With this news , if it comes to be true this will be "Chins" open door to omit his name from the Bills HC vacancy .

the article states that Cowher would not be hired in Carolina b/c the Panther owner fears a lockout next year. The Panthers would promote from within according to the article's source.

Makes sense.

still, Cowher could wait that out.

Think this is a critical week - if no Cowher by eow, then I think it's unlikely he comes

I agree. The longer he waits, losing the opportunity to get top assistants, the less valuable he becomes.