Bill Cowher AND Brian Billick...

I'll put it to ya all like this. Cowher cold-shouldered the Bills once, and he'll do it again. So just STOP IT with Bill Cowher! He DOES NOT want to coach here. Think about something, he is choosing to remain on a silly pre-game show to argue about how many first downs the Lions will or won't have that afternoon rather than make substantially more money in the NFL coaching. Second of all, he's won pro-footballs ultimate prize already, why would he want to come back and "rebuild" a franchise like Buffalo, Tampa Bay, Cleveland, Oakland, etc.

The only place he'd really have a good shot at adding another Lombardi to his resume is Chicago. They already have most of the pieces in place, but it appears as though Lovie Smith will be retained. Now I'm with alot of you, It's Cowher, and then everyone else. But be realistic...ITS NOT HAPPENING!

I'd also like Brian Billick, but he's told NFL "Who'd want to coach in Buffalo"? Billick would've been my #2...until he said THAT! See, I know people have "Changes of heart", but he totally lost me when he said that. Note to REAL Bills fans: I know things stink right now (and have for ten years), but if they don't wanna be here, whatever! I want a coach who cares about this team and wants wholeheartedly to build a winning tradition here, and is not here just for the money.

So whoever it is, whatever he's paid, I just want the Bills to be good again. If its Jim Harbaugh, Charlie Weis, or any other "C" list coach, fine. Lets get this team back on track and turn this thing around. I'm not gonna speculate or read rumors about who has flown in or sleeping over in town. I just want this frickin nightmare over!!!

- Charlie in Sayre, PA

I'll put it to ya all like this. Cowher cold-shouldered the Bills once, and he'll do it again. So just STOP IT with Bill Cowher! He DOES NOT want to coach here. Think about something, he is choosing to remain on a silly pre-game show to argue about how many first downs the Lions will or won't have that afternoon rather than make substantially more money in the NFL coaching. Second of all, he's won pro-footballs ultimate prize already, why would he want to come back and "rebuild" a franchise like Buffalo, Tampa Bay, Cleveland, Oakland, etc.

The only place he'd really have a good shot at adding another Lombardi to his resume is Chicago. They already have most of the pieces in place, but it appears as though Lovie Smith will be retained. Now I'm with alot of you, It's Cowher, and then everyone else. But be realistic...ITS NOT HAPPENING!

I'd also like Brian Billick, but he's told NFL "Who'd want to coach in Buffalo"? Billick would've been my #2...until he said THAT! See, I know people have "Changes of heart", but he totally lost me when he said that. Note to REAL Bills fans: I know things stink right now (and have for ten years), but if they don't wanna be here, whatever! I want a coach who cares about this team and wants wholeheartedly to build a winning tradition here, and is not here just for the money.

So whoever it is, whatever he's paid, I just want the Bills to be good again. If its Jim Harbaugh, Charlie Weis, or any other "C" list coach, fine. Lets get this team back on track and turn this thing around. I'm not gonna speculate or read rumors about who has flown in or sleeping over in town. I just want this frickin nightmare over!!!

- Charlie in Sayre, PA

1. Rebuilding a franchise, and actually coaching is what good coaches would rather do. Unlike you, not everyone likes to take the easy road in life.

2. This deserved a new thread. Thank you.

- Charlie in Sayre, PA

Pure speculation on your part. Again, we don't know ANY of the truth and will not even when

this whole saga is over.

John! You're smart and "with it" (as the kids say). Any articles brewing on your end that we should keep an eye open for?

He's too busy refreshing flightaware.com to write any new articles.

- Charlie in Sayre, PA

Excellent post, especially the part about Billick's derogatory comments about Buffalo. F him. Who is he to put down Buffalo like that? That guy has a way too inflated opinion of himself. I'll be very disappointed if Billick is named the head coach. Jim Harbaugh is the guy the Bills should be pursuing.

As for the second point, you do know that Dick Jauron was fired?

Excellent post, especially the part about Billick's derogatory comments about Buffalo. F him. Who is he to put down Buffalo like that? That guy has a way too inflated opinion of himself. I'll be very disappointed if Billick is named the head coach. Jim Harbaugh is the guy the Bills should be pursuing.

As for the second point, you do know that Dick Jauron was fired?

Sully?

John! You're smart and "with it" (as the kids say). Any articles brewing on your end that we should keep an eye open for?

other than talking to Bobby April today, nothing much else brewing, but things do change fast in this business and with coaching searches. keeping ear to the ground.

as noted in other post, one of the more concrete things i've had put to me is Schottenheimer and Schottenheimer as a potential package deal. it's a little more than speculation, but far less than firm.

jw

other than talking to Bobby April today, nothing much else brewing, but things do change fast in this business and with coaching searches. keeping ear to the ground.

as noted in other post, one of the more concrete things i've had put to me is Schottenheimer and Schottenheimer as a potential package deal. it's a little more than speculation, but far less than firm.

jw

Very cool, thanks for the updates as usual John! You are our life preserver in the sea of insanity

If the Bills closed the door on anyone who has said negative things about the franchise, we would be left with not much of a selection

Other than Brian "I'm great" Billick which of the potential coaching candidates has said something derogatory about Buffalo?