Check out Maybin in this picture from the Buffalo News

ACor58

Thanks for this thread. When I saw the picture, I was going to create one.

Man, Aaron looks SKINNY!

With no strength and conditioning coach at this point in time, who's gonna give Aaron the directive to put on 15-20lb of lean muscle mass over the offseason?

Aaron, beef up please.

Maybin needs work period, even if he were to switch to linebacker he needs more bulk

A look at that picture does not inspire confidence that he will ever be an effective DE.

Given he can grow a little, most poeple have their frames in place by age 21. His frame seems awfully small.

Good for him cashing in on his first contract.

Thanks for this thread. When I saw the picture, I was going to create one.

Man, Aaron looks SKINNY!

With no strength and conditioning coach at this point in time, who's gonna give Aaron the directive to put on 15-20lb of lean muscle mass over the offseason?

Aaron, beef up please.

It's the black shirt. Black instantly shaves off 25 lbs of lean muscle.

I stood next to Maybin on the field during warmups a couple times this year. He came over to the sidelines to shake hands with a few people. Tremendous athlete but the guy is really thin,,,,like WR thin. Not sure in what world he was a Defensive End? i guess you can do anything in college. I have no idea what kind of hybrid position they can invent for Maybin unless he puts on 50 lbs in the offseason?

somehow a man with a beard several inches taller than Poz doesn't really remind me of a little kid.

he does look anorexic out on the field though. the new strength and conditioning coach needs to start feeding that cat some cheezburgers.

he needs to dine with kyle williams on a regular basis