Ochocinco to change his name

Mr. WEO

Said if he was shut down by Jets, he would change back.

He was completely stoned by Revis---so much so that he refused to come back out in the 2nd half (citing some bogus injury that was noticably not affecting him the first half).

Chad Ochodouchebag would suffice.

He was completely stoned by Revis---so much so that he refused to come back out in the 2nd half (citing some bogus injury that was noticably not affecting him the first half).

Revis gets away with murder. He's today's "darling" cover corner that shoves, interferes and nary a call.

Personally, were I a coach, I'd give him some education...

I can't understand why people hate this guy so much. I find him hilarious.

I'd like him better if he were a football player that occasionally had some good schtick...but instead he's schtick that occasionally plays good football.

What was the excuse for the rest of the starters not coming out in the second half?

Revis gets away with murder. He's today's "darling" cover corner that shoves, interferes and nary a call.

Personally, were I a coach, I'd give him some education...

He did get called--in fact it resulted in Cincy's only first down of the first half!

Dry your eyes. Johnson will be shut down again next week.

You happened to miss him coming up limp after running some routes in pregame? It was no bogus injury, it was a tweak that would be stupid to risk hurting more the week before the playoffs start. Get off the guys back, just because he likes to have fun playing the game he loves, people hate him. Get a clue.

He did get called--in fact it resulted in Cincy's only first down of the first half!

Dry your eyes. Johnson will be shut down again next week.

???

Do you mean the one pen for illegal contact at 10:17 in the 2nd?

http://www.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamecenter/5...YJ_Gamebook.pdf

Why in the world do you think I have wet eyes? The NFL could cease tomorrow, and my comment would be "Oh well"...

And if you've read my posts through the years, you should have a sense of my opinions about particular franchises - specifically CIN and BUF.

I thought it was pretty humorous how he got ALL the credit for the Toronto game, too. He got so much positive press from that game, you'd think he was covering TO and Evans at the same time.

All I know is that I would have loved to have seen him go through with his plan (O-C-H-O, ocho, ocho, ocho! with a Bengals fireman's hat on). That would've been classic. The guy is hilarious and he backs up what he says, most times.