Chris Johnson vs Usain Bolt

On a lighter note, amid all this news about the Bills firing everyone, and our futility in finding a head coach, this should provide some entertainment.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...king-on-a-race/

Thoughts anybody?

Personally, I think its well known that Olympic sprinters aren't known for their start times in general, but more for their top-end speed. In the NFL, it serves you to be quick, not something that Bolt is known for.

Bolt wipes Johnson out at 60 meters and beyond. For 40 yards I could see being very competitive.

I for one don't think it would be even close. I mean we are seeing CJ's speed against LB's and DB's. We see Bolts speed against other world class sprinters. It's a totally different style of running and I don't think the two compare. Bolt wins by close to a second.

I for one don't think it would be even close. I mean we are seeing CJ's speed against LB's and DB's. We see Bolts speed against other world class sprinters. It's a totally different style of running and I don't think the two compare. Bolt wins by close to a second.

In the 40 yard dash? Are you aware that would require Bolt to run at least a 3.3? No, at that short distance it's close. I ran a 4.75 at one point in my life, and was certainly not anywhere near the speed of a guy like Johnson. In a 40 yard race, a half-second is enormous. I would expect them to be separated by less than 2 tenths.

In the 40 yard dash? Are you aware that would require Bolt to run at least a 3.3? No, at that short distance it's close. I ran a 4.75 at one point in my life, and was certainly not anywhere near the speed of a guy like Johnson. In a 40 yard race, a half-second is enormous. I would expect them to be separated by less than 2 tenths.

I'm talking about a 100 meter.

this is dumb. bolt is OLYMPIC CHAMPION. he clearly wins. over only 40yds it would be close I am sure. But over 100m it wouldnt be close. Silly topic anyways. Afinegeov is a really good skater, maybe we should see if he could beat Apollo Ohno(sp). Not to mention these guys are the best in the world, reigning olympic athletes. lets not challenge their legitimacy against lesser athletes.