If media reports are true

which is why buffalo will take a qb in rd 1 or 2... that or trade for kolb....

Didn't the Bills already trade for a QB based on one good game? Oh yea we traded a draft pick that turned out to be Fred Taylor for Rob Johnson. Yea lets give the franchise for another one game wonder, not to mention one that probably only has one or two years left on hsi contract.

which is why buffalo will take a qb in rd 1 or 2... that or trade for kolb....

Is this something that has been mentioned with regularity on this board? I only ask, because last night as I was watching the Eagles/Cowboys game I was thinking the same thing.

If McNabb plays well and the the Eagles advance a few games into the playoffs....I would offer Lynch straight up for Kolb.

I don't know if that would fly..I don't even know if it is a good offer for us or a better one for them...all I know is Kolb is a guy I would target - if McNabb plays well in the playoffs.

If McNabb stinks it up this week like he did yesterday, I don't think there is anyway the Eagles move Kolb.

Is this something that has been mentioned with regularity on this board? I only ask, because last night as I was watching the Eagles/Cowboys game I was thinking the same thing.

If McNabb plays well and the the Eagles advance a few games into the playoffs....I would offer Lynch straight up for Kolb.

I don't know if that would fly..I don't even know if it is a good offer for us or a better one for them...all I know is Kolb is a guy I would target - if McNabb plays well in the playoffs.

If McNabb stinks it up this week like he did yesterday, I don't think there is anyway the Eagles move Kolb.

I really wonder whether the Iggles would part with Kolb. Reid made a big move by drafting him, and is too much of an egomaniac to admit he was wrong, and there is just no guarantee how much longer McNabb can play well.

Would Lynch be a viable option in that system? Seems to me their running backs need to be better-than-average receivers out of the backfield.

Wow, the FO in Philly would have to be not just Buffalo FO-stupid....that would be Al Davis-stupid.

But, having said that---I would definitely make the offer!

Would Lynch be a viable option in that system? Seems to me their running backs need to be better-than-average receivers out of the backfield.

They have the worst short-yardage offense in the NFL, and Westbrook is about done. I could see Lynch filling a very important hole for Philly. With his relatively cheap contract and low tread-wear, I could see Philly making a play for Lynch...they showed with the Vick signing that they are more than willing to take in off-the-field problems if they think the payoff is worth it.

Vick for Lynch? Stranger things have happened.

I don't know what you're talking about but the term "Kitch 22" is derived from an anthropology team that went to study primative cultures in 1922.

They happened upon a group of people so stupid that when confronted with a decision...any decision, they would either choose the wrong answer or confuse the issue so much that there became a situation with no right answer. The people were so stupid they literally had no chance of getting anything right. Their entire coutry was filled with dumb people, but this place was especially backward.

After a while this stupidity started wearing off on the anthropolgists. They had to get out of there before they became part of the crowd. They wrote a reoprt in a scientific journal called "Kitchener 1922". It became "Kitch 22" for short.

They ran into volunteer firemen????

Kind of a Catch-22, really. I'm damned to being a smartass if I mock you out for this retarded error, and damned to internal torture if I let this go without a smartass remark.

hahaha!!!! you definitely have me laughing!

The whole idea of a established QB is stupid. Any team with a losing record doesn't have a established QB hence the losing record. Teams with bad records are the teams looking for HC's.

I think Cowher knows this.

They happened upon a group of people so stupid that when confronted with a decision...any decision, they would either choose the wrong answer or confuse the issue so much that there became a situation with no right answer. The people were so stupid they literally had no chance of getting anything right. Their entire coutry was filled with dumb people, but this place was especially backward.

Sound more like Washington DC, 2010.

After some thought, limiting this to 2010 would be inaccurate. Any recent period would probably do.