Congrats Action Jackson

Pat7s

It amazes me he managed to get 1000 despite the terrible offense... it makes me wonder what would happen if they actually gave him the ball more consistently every game and had a decent o-line. He looks like a mini version of Thurman out there:

1. He waits for his blockers, lets them stumble over each other and manages 2-4 yards out of nothing. Thurman did that all the time but with lineman that didn't stumble mover each other and he's get 6-8 yards.

2. He's shifty, but can power when necessary

3. He can catch out of the backfield

Lynch seems to not have the vision Fred has, as he's always running into his lineman. Plus he never seems as shifty.

I really hope they keep Fred Jackson next year as the starter... thoughts?

Cut Jackson; he's friggin' a prima donna. Besides, if The Beast had been given the same number of carries he would have had 2,000 yards. Jackson's presence on the team was very harmful to Lynch's confidence and development.

I really hope you are joking.

Cut Jackson; he's friggin' a prima donna. Besides, if The Beast had been given the same number of carries he would have had 2,000 yards. Jackson's presence on the team was very harmful to Lynch's confidence and development.

I hope you're joking too... I mean using that point then Lynch stunted Jackson's development because of the time he got in previous years simply because he's a first rounder from a larger college.

Jackson by far is my favorite Bill, and he did it the hard way, with hard work, for that I am super proud of him and I am glad Fewell had the balls to name him the starter.

Lynch has nobody to blame but himself on how his year played out.

There is going to be a serious fight for the RB spot next year and I hope Lynch has learned his lesson.

I still like Beast Mode but Jackson took advantage, well done Fred.

Can't he just be an inferior back to Jackson, without all the hate?

Seriously, when did Buffalo become Philadelphia? Makes me glad I live in Albuquerque now.

In fairness. 10 years of Bad football, uncertainty about ownership, the Toronto thing, a piss poor economy, and the fact it's winter in full effect in Buffalo sort of builds some of them to this point. I don't blame them really... winning would cure all... THANK GOD FOR THE SABRES right now.

:doh:;)

Dont feed the troll people.