Welker HURT!!!!!

nd03

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy the fact that Bernard Pollard was in on the play, it looked like Welker hurt the knee when he tried to cut right but I'm sure it didn't help that Pollard came in low for the tackle.

Honestly, if Welker is done (which it looks like he is) Bernard Pollard could go down as one of my favorite players of the decade - - He quite possibly ruined two patriot seasons single-handedly. Bernard Pollard I am currently searching ebay for your game worn jersey!

Torn ACL doesn't hurt that bad. Not nearly as bad as a sprained ankle. It just feels weird because you can't lock your leg straight (there's no stopping point) and it buckles easily.

I just think he knew he was done and was disappointed, which is to be expected.

You are forgetting Welker is a little beyatch...

Well neither of those teams are good enough to slaughter NE. I'd rather see them lose at home.

Really? Personally, I suspect that if they end up going out to San Diego, the Chargers beat them by about 30 and rub it in as much as possible, considering the bad blood between those two teams. I'm almost rooting for that to happen personally......

I wouldn't be singing drinking songs to the Patsies* demise anytime soon.

The replacement for Welker was Julian Edelman - a rookie who played QB in college.

Billicheat has the hots for Tim Tebow and I believe they have 2 #1s this year.

The replacement for Welker was Julian Edelman - a rookie who played QB in college.

in 2010 new england has one- first round (#25) and three - second round picks (#42(jax), #48(ten) & #57). that extra first round pick your thinking about is from the raiders for richard seymour, but thats not until 2011.

http://www.nepatriotsdraft.com/2009/09/201...raft-order.html

Really? Personally, I suspect that if they end up going out to San Diego, the Chargers beat them by about 30 and rub it in as much as possible, considering the bad blood between those two teams. I'm almost rooting for that to happen personally......

Reportedly, the Patriots wanted the 4 seed, so that they would face the Colts in the divisional round (if they get there), who they think they can beat. That's highly doubtful now, but the Chargers would/will slaughter them.

Reportedly, the Patriots wanted the 4 seed, so that they would face the Colts in the divisional round (if they get there), who they think they can beat. That's highly doubtful now, but the Chargers would/will slaughter them.

If there's a God in heaven.

Or, for the agnostic - if there's a gosh-danged bit of luck someplace to be had.

You MUST be joking--that guy is the farthest thing from classy. Anyone else remember when he signed with New England*? No "thanks to the Dolphins and their fans for taking a chance on me and supporting me, but it's time to move on"--nope, none of that. Right away he started bad mouthing his old team and sucking up to his new one with quotes like "Boy, is this great--I, and all players, always wanted to play for such a great organization. Everyone else sucks in comparison" or some such (and it wasn't really far off of that actually, if I remember correctly). As others have said, I never root for injuries, but that guy is a punk.....

I remember when NE was running thru the league on their quest for perfection & Welker caught a td from Brady when the Pats were up 46-7 against Washington & Welker spiked the ball right in front of the beaten cb like he just caught an overtime td pass in the super bowl. Ever since then I lost alot of respect for him. F*ck him, he tore his acl & mcl could be career ending, doubt he will be ready for the start of next year. I do not like to see injuries, but sometimes payback is a B word.

Julian Edelman? :lol: Tim Tebow? :lol::rolleyes:

]Reportedly, the Patriots wanted the 4 seed, so that they would face the Colts in the divisional round (if they get there), who they think they can beat. That's highly doubtful now, but the Chargers would/will slaughter them.

This year's Chargers are the worst really good team I've seen in a while. Tomlinson is finished, Merriman is half of what he was, they're not good against the run without Jamaal Williams....Rivers has just been awesome. I might say Turner is coach of the year if I had a vote, which sounds crazy. They're not the same mega-talented team they were in '06.

They'll be favored vs. NE, but I'd be shocked to see a blowout.

This year's Chargers are the worst really good team I've seen in a while. Tomlinson is finished, Merriman is half of what he was, they're not good against the run without Jamaal Williams....Rivers has just been awesome. I might say Turner is coach of the year if I had a vote, which sounds crazy. They're not the same mega-talented team they were in '06.

They'll be favored vs. NE, but I'd be shocked to see a blowout.

What you're not factoring into the equation is that NE* is just not that good this year. There, I said it. That D will get blown out by the Chargers, who have a real axe to grind wtih the Patsies*, who have stomped them classlessly in the past.....