LMAO cheap, scared Ralph at it again.

DarthICE

So the only people interviewed for the GM job....was in house. Modrak, Guy and Nix are you !@#$ing kidding me? And you guys really think anything is going to change?

So much for cleaning house. You can bet Modrak and Guy are staying now and 'helping' with the draft. So that means the same assclowns are going to be making our Draft and FA picks.

The only way this thing was going to change is if Ralph cleaned house completely and brought in new guys, that didn't happen. It will not matter who the coach is, the same clowns are running the show.

Only in buffalo do we keep giving guys their first shot at something instead of hiring anyone with any measured success.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No measured success???? With SD Nix was in charge of drafts where he selected a dozen pro bowelers. A DOZEN!!! You can't find many people with a better draft record than Buddy Nix. If you somehow think promoting someone like that is a problem then I guess nothing will make you happy.

PTR

So the only people interviewed for the GM job....was in house. Modrak, Guy and Nix are you !@#$ing kidding me? And you guys really think anything is going to change?

So much for cleaning house. You can bet Modrak and Guy are staying now and 'helping' with the draft. So that means the same assclowns are going to be making our Draft and FA picks.

The only way this thing was going to change is if Ralph cleaned house completely and brought in new guys, that didn't happen. It will not matter who the coach is, the same clowns are running the show.

Only in buffalo do we keep giving guys their first shot at something instead of hiring anyone with any measured success.

DarthICE at it again. :worthy:

Edit: I fully understand now. You're watching Stanford BEATING Oklahoma at the moment huh? :lol:

No measured success???? With SD Nix was in charge of drafts where he selected a dozen pro bowelers. A DOZEN!!! You can't find many people with a better draft record than Buddy Nix. If you somehow think promoting someone like that is a problem then I guess nothing will make you happy.

PTR

I think Nix was brought in last year for this position.

ICE doesn't let facts get in the way of an opinion. He's on a roll.

PTR

"'Nix, 70, was brought to the Bills’ organization by John Butler in 1993 and served as the team’s scout for the Southeastern United States from 1993 to 2000. When Butler left the Bills for San Diego in 2001, Nix followed him to become director of player personnel, overseeing both the college and the pro scouting departments. Nix held that post for seven years.'

So Not a football guy with any type of measured success :worthy:

Its time for you to find another team to cheer for...

unless i missed something (which is always a possibility) hopefully modrak and guy being passed over, means they will be SHOWN THE DOOR!

i'm not real optimistic about this hiring, but i want to see who he brings in first....he deserves that much.

mmmmmm pancakes

PTR

So again, what did AJ Smith do in SD? Schopp just said, as I've said before, and is easy to figure out that AJ had a heavy hand in every football aspect of the Chargers. That was from a source in SD. So again, if Nix did all of this, what in the hell does AJ Smith do in SD?

Simply put = you are a fu&^%$ idiot - if we had brought Bill Polian back last year as consultant and raised him to GM you would have called that an "inhiouse mistake"

Buddy Nix - or anyone like him (lifelong scout and personnel man in successful organizations for the past 20 yrs) is exactly what we need !! Perhaps it would have been better for you if we brought Nix directly from the outside - then it would be ok - rather than what we did bring him in a year early to see how things were

No measured success???? With SD Nix was in charge of drafts where he selected a dozen pro bowelers. A DOZEN!!! You can't find many people with a better draft record than Buddy Nix. If you somehow think promoting someone like that is a problem then I guess nothing will make you happy./quote]

OK... Come on... Butler and AJ were in charge in that room, not Nix, and you know that. Nix delivered a lot of red herrings too... Bucky Brooks, Gabe Northern are two that come right to mind. And give me some time to look back and I'll find a lot more.

I remember Nix talking up Brandon Spoon big time in an interview with Jim Brinson. You'd have thought he was the second coming of Dick Butkus. Brandon Frickin Spoon???

What do you think a 70 year old former scout and 2 year assitant GM is gonna bring to the table? It aint like he's Floyd Reese or Ron Wolf. Aint a whole lot that's gonna change at OBD until the team is in other hands besides Ralph's.