Bills to trade for a QB?

Tortured Soul

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering how much 'success' they've had trading for QBs in the past, I really hope they don't plan on doing that yet again. On the bright side, I don't consider ESPN to be particularly credible when it comes to the Bills, so its probably nothing but baseless speculation.

OTOH, their success with the QB draft has been shining! :rolleyes:

For some reason, either management does not know what a QB looks like, OR they just are not willing to pay for one, especially with no OL.

so a lot of you know by now I have some good friends at ESPN, and my college buddy, who works with Kiper, Schefter and Olney also is the prime guy with rumor central for hte NHL, NFL and MLB.

Rumor central stuff is generally pretty accurate. You won't see them post much BS on there. For example...

- a few weeks ago you saw something about Tyke Tolbert going to LSU come up based on a completely untrue website. Multiple news outlets, including the buffalo news, reported it from that website. Of course it came out later that it was in no way true. Rumor Central was quick to not post anything on it, knowing that hte source is complete bunk. and sure enough it was. They have at least a few pieces of credible evidence if they speculate.

However, this post in regards to the bills seems pretty blah - just listing names that we will forever be attached to. The one we need is Kolb, Croyle or troy smith.

Bulger is actually an interesting name......he HAS been productive in the past....a veteran, accurate, good decision maker and can make all the throws......

But if we are going to pick him that first pick better be a LT.......and we better fortify at all of the OL positions not named center and guard.

He's played behind some pretty bad o-lines before and is probably pretty banged up. I bet if he has a good line he could be an well above average QB. Get Wood and Butler healthy and pick up the LT like you say and we could have a decent offense. I wouldn't trade about a 2 or third round pick for him though