Bills to trade for a QB?

Tortured Soul

What about signing Kyle Orton?

He is a UFA after the season (unless next year is Uncapped - in which case he would be an RFA)

He's not flashy but he seems to win most of the games he starts while other QBs with the same team are not as successful.

He might be a good 2-3 year solution to the instability we've seen at QB since Jim Kelly retired.

I'm with ya on this. Kyle is a darn good QB who for some unknown (to me) reason became the Rodney Dangerfield of NFL QBs. This season 20 TDs and 9 Ints. 50/36 lifetime. Make a serious run at this guy.

This article is not well researched. Jason Campbell is a FA after this year. Trading for him would be really dumb. The guys I'd look to trade for would be Todd Collins, Kerry Collins, or Mark Brunell. Let's get someone in here we know can play. Maybe only for a year or two, but so what?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with ya on this. Kyle is a darn good QB who for some unknown (to me) reason became the Rodney Dangerfield of NFL QBs. This season 20 TDs and 9 Ints. 50/36 lifetime. Make a serious run at this guy.

This article is not well researched. Jason Campbell is a FA after this year. Trading for him would be really dumb. The guys I'd look to trade for would be Todd Collins, Kerry Collins, or Mark Brunell. Let's get someone in here we know can play. Maybe only for a year or two, but so what?

You're joking, right?

Bulger will be 33 next season. If he comes over for a 6th round pick or something, and is a placeholder while we develop Pike or somebody, then whatever, I'm fine with that. But he's not going to get us over any kind of hill.

Jason Campbell is the other interesting option, but man, I keep thinking he's better than he is. He's rarely looked good.

Campbell is awful. He has a great arm but not much else. Can you say JP Losman?

What about Vick? Young has an arm, can make plays with his feet. As much as I would hate to cheer him on, lets face it whoever our QB will be that person will have to be able to run for their life.

What's up with Jeff Garcia - FA? RFA?