ROFL....Colts writer upset with Polian

Big Turk

Lets see they build the FANS a nice indoor club house so the don't have to sit in the cold, like real fans here in B-low, and they have the nerve to complain?? With a club that is 14-1.

Fuc%%ng spoiled bitches.....

Yeah they really don't seem to remember what the Colts were like before Manning.

If I were a season ticket holder I would sue for my money back. It's bad enough you have to pay full price for pre-season games but to watch back-ups ruin a perfecrt season at home is ridiculous. How many games has Peyton played without injury? The Colts will live to regret this decision.

If I were a season ticket holder I would sue for my money back. It's bad enough you have to pay full price for pre-season games but to watch back-ups ruin a perfecrt season at home is ridiculous. How many games has Peyton played without injury? The Colts will live to regret this decision.

I agree with you bad move by the colts. They let there foot of the proverbial gas. Opened the door for San Diego big time. They should have kept there confidence up.

So they're ready to kick Polian to the curb? Be careful what you wish for Colt fannies! Fascinating.

It simply proves that the fans of today, regardless of team, are mostly douche bags.

Yeah, kick Bill Polian to the curb - then watch what happens when Manning retires and the Irsay's go back to the second coming of Ralph (which they were before Polian).

Yeah, Indy. The trash town that stole an NFL franchise from Baltimore.

Like, I care about their feelings.

Wait! We should be more considerate of our brothers in Indiana. I know... we could take Polian off their hands. We could bring him to Buffalo, where we would suffer from his lack of love while building another team that could get to the Super Bowl. Of course, we would only be doing it to support our Indy brothers: not for any gain on our part. :worthy:

I think Polian almost wanted to lose that game yesterday. If they go 15-0, the pressure to play starters in Buffalo is great. I believe that was in the back of his mind. No way did he want to play Manning, Wayne, Clark, Freeney, Addai, etc... in frozen Buffalo against a rag tag team like the Bills that have nothing to lose by blitzing all day. I mean now they can just leave those guys at home so they don't have to get chilly and catch a cold on the sidelines.

Yep thats it lets sue to get our money back. You do realize you buy season tickets for the WHOLE team, not just the starters who are on the field. These same fans will be the ones praising Polian if the Colts do go on and win the SB. The team made a call which in their best interest is to rest the starters so they don't get hurt so they can go for the bigger prize. But hell let's screw that idea, our fans want to be entertained, lets give it to them, even if it means someone gets hurt and kills our playoff chances.

I just don't understand pulling your starters. I would understand if you didn't play them at all, but what's the point of having them play for even a quarter?

If the reason you pull them is to avoid injury, are you saying that you're rolling the dice and will play them for 1/4th time? I just don't get that.

Either way, this means the !@#$ 72 dolphins are popping some champagne somewhere.... :worthy:

I think Polian almost wanted to lose that game yesterday. If they go 15-0, the pressure to play starters in Buffalo is great. I believe that was in the back of his mind. No way did he want to play Manning, Wayne, Clark, Freeney, Addai, etc... in frozen Buffalo against a rag tag team like the Bills that have nothing to lose by blitzing all day. I mean now they can just leave those guys at home so they don't have to get chilly and catch a cold on the sidelines.

I gave it some thought last night and I agree with you. They probably didn't want to have to play in Buffalo next week and risk injury just to keep the perfect season alive. There would have been a lot more pressure for them to win at 15-0 knowing how the Bills should be an easy win. I just wish that they would have purposely lost to some other team than the Jets. Maybe they wanted a lame team like the Jets to make the playoffs; easy pickings later on.

That said, I still don't know why they didn't go for the win. The starting O-line was giving Manning excellent protection. I can hear those corks popping in Miami and it's sickening.

This is a classic Slow Tony Dungy move.

History has shown that every year that the Colts pull the starters at the tail end of the season, they make an early exit form the playoffs.

Manning absolutely knows this, hence his clear disappointment at the same stupid error the bus driver (er, "new HC") repeated this week.

All a HC can do for this team is f**k it up.

If this team struggles against the Bills as their starters sit, no way they make it to the SB.

Indy won the SB in their "not so best" season a few yrs ago. It seems like the Chargers are sitting in that role this year. The pressure was off this year for San Diego, they got off to a slow start and they are getting really hot now. I do think Polian was aware of this. It is no big deal for him to lose that game yesterday. I agree that it will backfire for Indy. That's a team that needed to remain mentally sharp and interested. The Buffalo game will be an audition for their backup players, then they will sit for 2 more weeks. I think Indy is gonna be toast.

May be the Colts fans should look at yesterday's game and say, "boy, I guess we are !@#$ing lucky as **** to have Peyton Manning as our quarterbackPolian as GM."

manning is just a meaningless Cog on their team that Bill "The GM God" could replace with a 7th rounder. Bill Polian is just that good and irreplaceable

Wait! We should be more considerate of our brothers in Indiana. I know... we could take Polian off their hands. We could bring him to Buffalo, where we would suffer from his lack of love while building another team that could get to the Super Bowl. Of course, we would only be doing it to support our Indy brothers: not for any gain on our part. :unsure:

You know, add me to the list.

I would be so happy, I would personally pick up Polian and drive him to OBD to help relieve Indy of their "burdensome" GM.

Then I'd duct tape Ralph's mouth shut and let Polian go to work.