Colts pull Manning

Dan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Embarrassed more than necessary? This team's a dumpster fire. They redefine embarrassment on a weekly basis. Who gives a damn if they get embarrased? I sure don't.

kinda like when the burning guy that's strapped to the chair gets pushed down the hill??

At least we don't have to endure a week's worth of fantasies of being the team that knocks them off their throne. Because they'd kill us with their second stringers. Because we're down to our third and fourth stringers. This season blows.

kinda like when the burning guy that's strapped to the chair gets pushed down the hill??

Exactly like that. This team's like the guy who gets fired, then gets into a car accident on his way home and once he gets home finds his wife bobbing the neighbor's cob.

They just can't win for losing.

Here's a good question...do bad teams sustain a lot of injuries or are a lot of injuries the cause of a bad team?

IMO, it's not only disrespectful to the league, but especially to your fans. There's no guarantee that sitting your starters is going to win the Superbowl, so they're just pissing away what could be a perfect season.

As a fan, sitting the stars, playing a terrible second half, and losing the game means you basically ripped me off.

The Bills did this against Detroit in their 12-4 SB season. Detroit sucked but they won (I think) 15-12 and I really felt cheated, since I only can make one or two games a year. Also, the Lions played Barry Sanders all game and sat Thurman, which probably cost TT the NFL rushing title.

It also either bumped the Bears from the playoffs or screwed up their playoff "seed" (1st round bye or home field). Mike Ditka was foaming at the mouth,

Exactly like that. This team's like the guy who gets fired, then gets into a car accident on his way home and once he gets home finds his wife bobbing the neighbor's cob.

They just can't win for losing.

Here's a good question...do bad teams sustain a lot of injuries or are a lot of injuries the cause of a bad team?

bad players get broken. look at all of those cheap chineese gas cans.

It really disgusted and pissed me off when the colts sat Manning, What a gutless move. I now hope they lose their first game in the playoffs. I know winning the Superbowl is the main goal but you can't tell me going undefeated didn't mean anything to the colts players or fans. Manning was having a hernia on the sidelines because he wanted to be in there so bad. And even worse that fat bastard cry baby is going to probably get in the playoffs with his pretty boy qb. ps the Bills suck i can't wait for the season to be over so i can have false hope next year.

As a fan, sitting the stars, playing a terrible second half, and losing the game means you basically ripped me off.

The Bills did this against Detroit in their 12-4 SB season. Detroit sucked but they won (I think) 15-12 and I really felt cheated, since I only can make one or two games a year. Also, the Lions played Barry Sanders all game and sat Thurman, which probably cost TT the NFL rushing title.

It also either bumped the Bears from the playoffs or screwed up their playoff "seed" (1st round bye or home field). Mike Ditka was foaming at the mouth,

And all that extra rest didn't help the Bills one bit when the Super Bowl rolled around. And neither has it helped the Colts every other time they've had their playoff seed wrapped up early.

So, yeah, I agree; the fans showed up to see Manning and the Colts win. And what do they get? Their team sitting on the sidelines while a bad team rolls right over them. At least the fans let them hear it with some boos.