Colts pull Manning

Dan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, it's not only disrespectful to the league, but especially to your fans. There's no guarantee that sitting your starters is going to win the Superbowl, so they're just pissing away what could be a perfect season.

The good news is, that if they lose, the game with Buffalo probably won't be flexed.

Good point! Just what we need to end the season with a prime time matchup with the Colts 3rd stringers and get blown out.

Since, they started sitting the starters, they're outscored 18-0 and have 9 yards of offense.

IMO, it's not only disrespectful to the league, but especially to your fans. There's no guarantee that sitting your starters is going to win the Superbowl, so they're just pissing away what could be a perfect season.

I agree. i hate this on so many levels. They are handing a win to the Jests and possibly punching a playoff ticket for them. It is disrespectful to the fans who paid for the possibility of seeing the march to 16-0. I'd also like houston to go all out next week vs the Pats* which could hand the 3 seed to the Bengals if they beat the Jests, who would be eliminated by a loss to the Colts. Indy has earned the right to do as they please, but i think you have to keep your foot on the gas until maybe the 2nd half of next week vs Bills. Around 3 weeks off is too much and could bite you in the a$$ in the playoffs.

Ha! Bill Polian's vagina comes shining through. Forcing his puppet Caldwell to sit the greatest QB to ever play the game when a perfect season on the line. Good for you Bill. You and Caldwell got your players "rest" and threw away a shot at history. From the vantage point of a fan of a team that's had NOTHING to play for for a decade, I'd like to send along a hearty SCREW YOU.

As a Bills fan I not only like the decision, I love it.

1) No reason for Manning/Wayne to even make the trip to Buffalo next week.

2) No reason to flex the game.

3) We might not be as embarrassed as we were today by Atlanta if we play the colts scrubs.

Perfect season is bull ****. What people remember are superbowls. If the colts win the superbowl the colts fans won't even remember giving away the perfect season.

Now the ones that might rightly be pissed is the network that could have been showing the quest for the perfect season in prime time :lol:

Ha! Bill Polian's vagina comes shining through. Forcing his puppet Caldwell to sit one of the greatest regular season QBs to ever play the game when a perfect season on the line. Good for you Bill. You and Caldwell got your players "rest" and threw away a shot at history. From the vantage point of a fan of a team that's had NOTHING to play for for a decade, I'd like to send along a hearty SCREW YOU.
Fixed.

Definitely bad karma though... Maybe they'll get lucky and draw the Broncos and Bengals in the play-offs.

As a Bills fan I not only like the decision, I love it.

1) No reason for Manning/Wayne to even make the trip to Buffalo next week.

2) No reason to flex the game.

3) We might not be as embarrassed as we were today by Atlanta if we play the colts scrubs.

Perfect season is bull ****. What people remember are superbowls. If the colts win the superbowl the colts fans won't even remember giving away the perfect season.

Now the ones that might rightly be pissed is the network that could have been showing the quest for the perfect season in prime time :lol:

A win in the last week of this season does NOTHING to help the Bills, sorry. Season's been over for months.

Ha! Bill Polian's vagina comes shining through. Forcing his puppet Caldwell to sit the greatest QB to ever play the game when a perfect season on the line. Good for you Bill. You and Caldwell got your players "rest" and threw away a shot at history. From the vantage point of a fan of a team that's had NOTHING to play for for a decade, I'd like to send along a hearty SCREW YOU.

When Kelly, Thomas, Reed, Smith etc rested in our Super Bowl years, did you feel the same way?

The worst part is this might cause us to win another meaningless game, resulting in a drop out of the top 10 in the draft.

The best part is guys like me who travel long distances prefer 1:00 games so we can get home & go to work the next day.

A win in the last week of this season does NOTHING to help the Bills, sorry. Season's been over for months.

Read more carefully. I never said anything about a win or the season not being over.

I do NOT want the game flexed. Its bad enough watching this **** during the day.

I do not want the Bills embarrassed any more than necessary.

When Kelly, Thomas, Reed, Smith etc rested in our Super Bowl years, did you feel the same way?

The worst part is this might cause us to win another meaningless game, resulting in a drop out of the top 10 in the draft.

The best part is guys like me who travel long distances prefer 1:00 games so we can get home & go to work the next day.

We never had a shot at a perfect season, and YES, I hated when they rested the stars.

Worst part indeed. If they throw all their scrubs out there and we win it hurts us BADLY. Best part I could care less about, haven't been to a game in two years and won't until Ralph departs this world.