What is this nonsense, Fitzpatrick gametime decision?

Mr. T

The Bills have really sunk to an unbelievable level. Why is Fitzpatrick a gametime decision?

1. He stinks when healthy, so why even consider playing him when he is dinged.

2. The Bills have nothing to play for other than finishing out the season.

3. Fewell is not coming back as head coach next year, so give it up Perry.

4. Brohm is healthy, so why is there any other option. If he does poorly the Bills can, and will, spin it that he was put in a bad

position - oline devastated, new to the system, timing with wr.

Like many times this year, I find my self saying - "I just don't get it!"

The Bills have really sunk to an unbelievable level. Why is Fitzpatrick a gametime decision?

4. Brohm is healthy, so why is there any other option. If he does poorly the Bills can, and will, spin it that he was put in a bad

Gotta agree with you there, pal. But isn't that the way that the current Bills do things?

Let's put our hands together and hope that a new regime has a different/better mentality.

Any Regime with half a brain would do the same thing. The more uncertainty you can give the other team, the better. Regardless of how good or bad the other options might be, if you can keep the other team guessing even a little bit, the better off you are.

The thing that amazes me is the level of smarts the people who post here has sunk too. Good God!, think a little bit beore posting!!

Any Regime with half a brain would do the same thing. The more uncertainty you can give the other team, the better. Regardless of how good or bad the other options might be, if you can keep the other team guessing even a little bit, the better off you are.

The thing that amazes me is the level of smarts the people who post here has sunk too. Good God!, think a little bit beore posting!!

Yeah, that might fly if we were the Pats*, have you been paying attention for the last decade?

Of course you are right but this decision shows a total lack of Confidence in the back-ups!

Perry has been to the Mountain and the view on the other side is none too good.

Yeah, that might fly if we were the Pats*, have you been paying attention for the last decade?

It would make more sense if the Bills were still in playoff contention. But I guess in Perry's situation, he's coaching every game like it's to make the playoffs, since his future may depend on it.

Umm, dunno where you got the info from, but when they said he was a gametime decision.. did it specify that it was to start? With the way this O'line protects the QB, we'd better have 3 QBs suited up.. Gotta think Brohm is gonna start, and Fitz will back him up if healthy.. Sorry Chroise fans.. Hammy's gonna be the #3

What amazes me more is how people expect good things when throwing a QB into a game cold. Seriously, what do you expect Brohm to do and what difference does it make at this point? These are the same people wanting the Bills to lose for better draft position.

PTR

Oh I get it keep them guessing

which OB is going to put :wallbash: 10 points on the board and throw for grand total of 95yards. Name Brohm the starter and let him draw plays up in the dirt. He can"t do any worse.

it implies to me that Brohm is NOT ready mentally (knowing the playbook & reads , how the other bills players will react to cetain defenses & blitzes) and that they are holding out hope that Fitz can go.

hopefully they have prepared Brohm to get the ball off in 3 seconds....cause thats all he is gonna have.

I'd rather have fitz in there than brohm. You have a kid who has had a rough going of it in green bay starting behind the worst line in the league running an offense he has only been a part of for a week....then comes two weeks of threAds about how much brohm sucks.

I'd rather have fitz in there than brohm. You have a kid who has had a rough going of it in green bay starting behind the worst line in the league running an offense he has only been a part of for a week....then comes two weeks of threAds about how much brohm sucks.

[/quote

Fitz is the better option at this point, but I would love to see Brohm play. The team would be smart to get him some real reps and get tape on him. That being said, who knows what he looked like it practice.

actually, it makes perfect sense to me. Fewell wants to win. period. He believes that Fitz gives him the best chance to win. It doesnt matter to Perry about draft position. It doesnt matter about developing talent. What he wants, is to say that he won three games, or even 4 games, after taking over with a team that had lost most of its offensive line. Most of its Linebackers. and had the most players put on IR of any in its history. That gives him bargaining power for other teams, even IF ralph doesnt want him back. Perry is doing whats best for HIM.

Makes sense to me.

You are kidding, right? Let's throw the Falcons a curve ball and keep em guessing on whether Fitzpatrick or Brohm will be starting? I'm sure this is keeping their defensive coordinator up ALL night!

You are kidding, right? Let's throw the Falcons a curve ball and keep em guessing on whether Fitzpatrick or Brohm will be starting? I'm this is keeping their defensive coordinator up ALL night!

I don't think it will matter much either. They really have no choice but to prepare for Fitz no matter what. There is nothing on Brohm to even watch any way. Unless he is particularly mobile, I am sure they have been preparing for Fitz all week.

actually, it makes perfect sense to me. Fewell wants to win. period. He believes that Fitz gives him the best chance to win. It doesnt matter to Perry about draft position. It doesnt matter about developing talent. What he wants, is to say that he won three games, or even 4 games, after taking over with a team that had lost most of its offensive line. Most of its Linebackers. and had the most players put on IR of any in its history. That gives him bargaining power for other teams, even IF ralph doesnt want him back. Perry is doing whats best for HIM.

Makes sense to me.

Exactly.

In addition to that, he would probably be doing Brohm a favor by not starting him and getting his confidence destroyed and injured behind the Bills OL.

it implies to me that Brohm is NOT ready mentally (knowing the playbook & reads , how the other bills players will react to cetain defenses & blitzes) and that they are holding out hope that Fitz can go.

hopefully they have prepared Brohm to get the ball off in 3 seconds....cause thats all he is gonna have.

Exactly.

In addition to that, he would probably be doing Brohm a favor by not starting him and getting his confidence destroyed and injured behind the Bills OL.

Too much logic for the Hot Pockets crowd to digest.

PTR