What is this nonsense, Fitzpatrick gametime decision?

Mr. T

Exactly.

In addition to that, he would probably be doing Brohm a favor by not starting him and getting his confidence destroyed and injured behind the Bills OL.

Come on!!

If people are that concerned about this kid's confidence that he might see his self-esteem hurt in a meaningless game at the tail end of season, than he should NEVER play in an NFL game. Play him, see if he has anything to build upon. Keeping into perspective that he is playing behind a bad line, within a bad system.

And I disagree also that Fewell owes nothing to the next regime. The future of the Bills is bigger than whether Fewell wins another game and pads his resume.

Any Regime with half a brain would do the same thing. The more uncertainty you can give the other team, the better. Regardless of how good or bad the other options might be, if you can keep the other team guessing even a little bit, the better off you are.

The thing that amazes me is the level of smarts the people who post here has sunk too. Good God!, think a little bit beore posting!!

Thank you.

We finally have a headcoach that doesn't tip his hand to the opponents. It's what every coach in the league does. Just like last week, there was talk of TO possibly not playing. Now you get, Fitzy may start. As small and insignificant of an advantage as it may be, Perry is at least trying to be a real head coach.

The Bills have really sunk to an unbelievable level. Why is Fitzpatrick a gametime decision?

1. He stinks when healthy, so why even consider playing him when he is dinged.

2. The Bills have nothing to play for other than finishing out the season.

3. Fewell is not coming back as head coach next year, so give it up Perry.

4. Brohm is healthy, so why is there any other option. If he does poorly the Bills can, and will, spin it that he was put in a bad

position - oline devastated, new to the system, timing with wr.

Like many times this year, I find my self saying - "I just don't get it!"

It's really quite simple

Brohm is jnext year's TO- although at a fraction of the cost

the next savior QB to be used to sell season tickets

this only works if the lemmings buy the hype.

Having Brohm actually play and shatter the illusion with his craptacular performance will ruin Brandon's off-seaon plan.

The Bills have really sunk to an unbelievable level. Why is Fitzpatrick a gametime decision?

1. He stinks when healthy, so why even consider playing him when he is dinged.

2. The Bills have nothing to play for other than finishing out the season.

3. Fewell is not coming back as head coach next year, so give it up Perry.

4. Brohm is healthy, so why is there any other option. If he does poorly the Bills can, and will, spin it that he was put in a bad

position - oline devastated, new to the system, timing with wr.

Like many times this year, I find my self saying - "I just don't get it!"

i think perhaps fewell is going to keep eveyone guessing. it's sort of like sending out brohm incognito.

Thank you.

We finally have a headcoach that doesn't tip his hand to the opponents. It's what every coach in the league does. Just like last week, there was talk of TO possibly not playing. Now you get, Fitzy may start. As small and insignificant of an advantage as it may be, Perry is at least trying to be a real head coach.

Once again, this mindset that this week's game is anything more than an exhibition game to close out the end of a miserable season is comical. The reality is the only one who benefits, if any, is Fewell. I guess he can say that he took a terrible team and somehow managed a .500 record of the games he coached. How does that help this team prepare for next season in answering one of the most important issues that MUST be addressed. Does Brohm offer ANY promise, or is he just another flake no better then what we already have?

Just becasue the Bills have not anounced a starter doesn't mean that Brohn hasn't beeen told he's starting. Does it make a big difference to how Atlanta prepares, not likely, but even if it makes then spend an extra ten minutes due to uncertainty as to who will start, then it IS a smart move by the Bills. Whether it helps or not, who knows.

Once again, this mindset that this week's game is anything more than an exhibition game to close out the end of a miserable season is comical. The reality is the only one who benefits, if any, is Fewell. I guess he can say that he took a terrible team and somehow managed a .500 record of the games he coached. How does that help this team prepare for next season in answering one of the most important issues that MUST be addressed. Does Brohm offer ANY promise, or is he just another flake no better then what we already have?

Too much logic for the Hot Pockets crowd to digest.

PTR

If I were up there, the next round would be on me......nice to see there still are people who don't think they are know it alls out there. The others probably waste away the day listening to WGR 55!