60 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite poster?

• Bart at ND
    • Other

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lori is one of the most knowledgeable posters here. When she has a point to make, she does it with data and succinctly makes her point.

My least favorite poster is Dik Smub (aka Barry Brady, aka Fake Fat). He has lot's of points he makes, but can't say hello in less than three paragraphs.

Me!  I also enjoy Ricos, Simons, Loris, Gringos, many others whose names escape me.  Forgive me if I forgot you- I have been drinking.  Going out for more drinking- I might get back to you later tonight, hopefully not  :D

125808[/snapback]

Yeah...but I'm the only one you quote. :D

well, the exit polls are in. and after a couple of beers (which makes me as credible and accurate as some other exit pollers), you're down 0-6. and you know the most amazing stat in all this? i don't think i've made one typo after a 6 pack

okay, gonna go back and listen to pinball wizard again, then maybe some iron maiden

Mark VI (for Bills discussion and a taste of Kenmore), Foxboro Mike (for a Patsy troll, he adds a lot) Kelly the Fair and Balanced Dog and Mickey (two of the more sane voices on the PPP board) stevsojohn (sorry,the kid makes me laugh a lot sometimes) BILLS4LIFE and RT Conner (for Fantasy Football) and Alaska Darin (for when I need my ego crushed!). I rarely agree with some of them, but I always check out their posts! Look at them....now, it would be much harder to narrow down a list of my least favorite posters.

ps- funny, if you visit the different boards, you get an idea of someone, that is totally different than you would expect, on a different board. Kelso's Helmet comes to mind...

Guest The guest

Guest are the best posters, they can go against the click and tell the truth about how bad this team really is and how were not going to be very good for the next half decade without being lambasted and critisized or followed around when you-all disagree.Wake up white people!!......Here,Here for all the guest!