Byrd to I-R; Stamer, Manalak signed

LynchMob23

Maybe somebody can cut himself shaving and they can get another body on IR. :wallbash:

How cool is it to be on the Bills practice squad and know that you're almost certainly never getting called up to the bigs?

I'm sure other teams' practice squads are close to the phone throughout the season as well. On any day they could get the call to start or at least dress for a real NFL team and make much more than being the scrubs most of them will always be.

What possible reason does this team give people to watch their games anymore.

Byrd has been injured, but is playing and has been a bright spot on the team. Now they take him away AND ruin his chance to make/play in the pro bowl.

Just put the whole damned team on IR and forfeit the last 2 games.

The Bills will be the first NFL team to place all 53 players on its roster on IR. We have two more weeks.

Brain flash: I wonder if this is the Bills way of playing for draft pick? They can't throw games so they put all their good players on IR to save them for next year and throw the scrubs out to put up a good fight but fail anyway. Just a thought.

PTR

I'm sure other teams' practice squads are close to the phone throughout the season as well. On any day they could get the call to start or at least dress for a real NFL team and make much more than being the scrubs most of them will always be.

Just thinking about the Ross Tucker piece. Kind of sad that the kids on the practice squad get passed over at this point in a flushed season for a guy that has been working a 9-to-5.

Just thinking about the Ross Tucker piece. Kind of sad that the kids on the practice squad get passed over at this point in a flushed season for a guy that has been working a 9-to-5.

Those 7 or 8 guys have to be wondering what it takes to make the big league roster after what's happened. I think it speaks to the amateurs running the personnel side of the house at OBD. I'm sure they'd say the younger guys aren't ready, but Manalac isn't someone with any experience either.

There is no reason for a PS if those guys aren't being developed to play.