Byrd to I-R; Stamer, Manalak signed

LynchMob23

What possible reason does this team give people to watch their games anymore.

Byrd has been injured, but is playing and has been a bright spot on the team. Now they take him away AND ruin his chance to make/play in the pro bowl.

Just put the whole damned team on IR and forfeit the last 2 games.

Might as well forfeit, they are going to lose them both anyway, why get anyone else hurt? If Byrd is really hurt, why take a chance on playing him and risking more serious injury for such a young player with so much promise.

what? Byrd? way to screw him out of a Pro Bowl :wallbash:

If Byrd was going to make the Pro Bowl, he'd have already made it based on what he's done so far. This doesn't screw him out of anything and should have been done awhile ago. If anything, the Bills continued to play him so that he'd get a chance to showcase himself for Pro Bowl voters.

And hey, if the intention was to screw him out of the Pro Bowl, BFD. His agent, Eugene Parker, is a massive Richard, and was the reason Byrd delayed having surgery to fix his groin problem. So Byrd has no one but his agent to blame. And the less Eugene Parker-Pro-Bowl-primadonnas the Bills have, the better off they'll be.

His agent, Eugene Parker, is a massive Richard, and was the reason Byrd delayed having surgery to fix his groin problem. So Byrd has no one but his agent to blame. And the less Eugene Parker-Pro-Bowl-primadonnas the Bills have, the better off they'll be.

Bills have had problem with Parker before and it was the biggest question I had regarding Byrd.

BTW, Byrd said that he's been playing at around 70% all season long. Can't wait to see him at 100% with a full off-season, training camp, and pre-season.

Me TOO!! So....9 picks @ 70%....how many more @ 100%?

This is my 2nd year being a small part of BILLS NATION and he was

the one player I looked forward to watching each week.

I am dissapointed that I won't get to watch him for the last 2

games. I ALWAYS did the BIRD each time he made a pick. :rolleyes:

games. I ALWAYS did the BIRD each time he made a pick. :(

now u can do the "we suck dance" after they score on us!

games. I ALWAYS did the BIRD each time he made a pick. :(

lucky guy.

I don't know---some of these IR injuries seem rather..."soft".

Exactly. Which makes me wonder why they're doing it. Looking around the league, it seems like most of the teams that are out of contention for the playoffs are doing the same thing. There must be some advantage? Maybe it prevents other teams from raiding the roster?

• 2 weeks later...