break the bank for brandon marshall

I don't understand? Why draft a QB, when we could sign Manning? And get Andre Johnson to go with with Marshall. Oh what the hey... get Chris Johnson as well. ...Now!

Johnson? Pffft. Peterson from Minnesota.

Unless I am mistaken (and I could be), Vikings would be willing to accept a 6th or 7th round pick in 2013 draft.

Johnson? Pffft. Peterson from Minnesota.

Unless I am mistaken (and I could be), Vikings would be willing to accept a 6th or 7th round pick in 2013 draft.

Why give away all those draft picks? Get Johnson for a straightup trade for Lynch.

Although, you do bring up a good point. If Clausen or a top LT isn't available in the 6th round, I'd call the Vikings and make the trade.

draft a QB, sign Marshall, trade Evans, use Stevie Johnson, throw tons of money and control at Holmgren...now

Like Lawrence Taylor said to Ken O'Brien, "Son, you got to do better than that." That type of post will get blasted at this site.

draft a QB, sign Marshall, trade Evans, use Stevie Johnson, throw tons of money and control at Holmgren...now

Holmgren already said "No".

Evans could use a pay reduction, but should not be traded.

Though I do like the Brandon Marshall idea.

I got it- lose Owens and get Marshall. Now i can get behind that one...

Marshal would catch 60 balls tops in Buffalo.......why would any Top notch WR come here unless no one else wanted them(TO)

60 balls a game maybe!!!!! With our new rookie QB and Steve Johnson pulling the double teams all day!!!! Hows that for record setting?

I'd also like to improve our D. We can package Kelsay and Parrish to move up to #1 overall and take Suh.

Pat Bowlen is on record thad if Brandon Marshshall keeps his nose clean this year (which he has), he will get a long term contract. You can count on the Broncos doing so. As for the Bills, draft a QB EVERY year, just don't do so in the first round unless you have a sure thing. Bradford, Tebow, McCoy and Claussen are not in this realm.

60 balls a game maybe!!!!! With our new rookie QB and Steve Johnson pulling the double teams all day!!!! Hows that for record setting?

Steve Johnson getting Double Teams???????????

Haven't you seen Johnson play before? Wait, no one has except for a couple passes last year? He will demand that the entire opponents secondary to cover him, and he will still make spectacular grabs! He is already a HOFer, just too bad that everyone can see this except for the guys that are paid to watch him everyday on the practice field