Trent's Trade Value

uticaclub

listen still a huge fan of Trent, since were out of it no reason he shouldn't be starting if he is gonna be here next year. what if any trade value does trent have? i believe he is more highly regarded in the league then JP ever was (who will never see another down of NFL football)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to wait until a new regime comes in and evaluates our roster before I pass judgment on any player here.

I agree, except the new regime won't be any better. Have to get rid of the GM to do that, and wait it out on the owner.

listen still a huge fan of Trent, since were out of it no reason he shouldn't be starting if he is gonna be here next year. what if any trade value does trent have? i believe he is more highly regarded in the league then JP ever was (who will never see another down of NFL football)

Probably be about as much as they got for JP.

I wonder if TE has suffered mre brain damage because of his two concussions than originally thought. it may very well be he reason for his regresion. he plays well one moment, then poorly shortly thereafter, when nothing has changed to cause erratic behavior. Possible backouts?

I wonder if TE has suffered mre brain damage because of his two concussions than originally thought. it may very well be he reason for his regresion. he plays well one moment, then poorly shortly thereafter, when nothing has changed to cause erratic behavior. Possible backouts?

You never know, but it's all pure speculation and I just want a QB that can win games for the Bills. Either way, Trent has not played well this year.

I do know the O-Line doesn't help though. My high school (a small school) used to dominate the other small schools all across the state. Why? We always had the biggest/best O-Lines (it was a clear distinction), so no matter who our RBs were, we could run the ball against other teams at will. At this point in the year, if there is any hope for the future of Trent's health and maybe career, it is probably best to keep him in as a backup until that O-Line is shored up.

As for his trade value, it is probably lower (like people saying, 5th to 7th rounder) than the Bills are willing to trade him for. Have another offseason where we focus on shoring up our lines (O-line and D-line), with a new coach, and then I think we can make a fairer assessment of Trent. I do know we can't afford to screw up the top 10 pick we are going to get in this year's draft.

Are you kidding, you couldn't give Trent away for a bag of balls right now. Given his more than fragile head, inability to read a defense, lack of arm strength and a complete failure to feel pressure, you couldn't package him with $10 million dollars and get a draft pick out of it.

for average bills fan, he has no trade value.

however most coaches wouldnt mind having him as a back up.

trent is back up for life!

0 to none. :lol: