Nobody knows football and the Buffalo Bills

Guest dog14787

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
dog,

Some people were throwing stones at you for your position on JP Losman. You handled it well and show your true colors now.

Best wishes to Lori and all our Bills lovers everywhere.

Thanks Buddy, I appreciate you saying,

Folks like Lori help make TSW the best place on the internet to talk Buffalo Bills Football.

As a good friend told me last week, "You know that old joke about surgery, 'It's minor ... unless it's you.'" (Wasn't me, but someone I care very deeply about, so I figure the same rule applies.) And I'm not sure it qualified as "minor" surgery, so yeah, I've been stressing about this situation ever since I found out about it.

With that in mind, I'm relieved to report that said family member is resting comfortably at home and recuperating nicely, and we both appreciate all the thoughts/prayers/good karma.

If you could, though ... I'd ask you to redirect those thoughts toward our friend scribo, who suffered a tremendous loss in his own family this week.

Thanks again.

Just wanted to send a message out to Lori whom from what I understand is dealing with some family medical issues.

TSW is not the same without you Lori and I just wanted to say thanks for everything you do around here.

May God watch over you and your family and keep all of you safe.

Same goes out to all my fellow Bills fans through the Holidays, designate a driver, buckle up and stay safe...

Hadn't heard that. Best wishes to you, Lori.

As a good friend told me last week, "You know that old joke about surgery, 'It's minor ... unless it's you.'" (Wasn't me, but someone I care very deeply about, so I figure the same rule applies.) And I'm not sure it qualified as "minor" surgery, so yeah, I've been stressing about this situation ever since I found out about it.

With that in mind, I'm relieved to report that said family member is resting comfortably at home and recuperating nicely, and we both appreciate all the thoughts/prayers/good karma.

If you could, though ... I'd ask you to redirect those thoughts toward our friend scribo, who suffered a tremendous loss in his own family this week.

Thanks again.

Great news Lori and I'm very sorry about scribo.