Where Have All the Lefties Gone?

Chef Jim

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::wallbash: Merry Christmas Mr BiB wherever you are.

BiB = RJ

I loved the guy when he was here. But anybody who takes their own life gets no remorse from me

If what happened to him happened to me you could kiss my ass goodbye too. As a single guy you may not get it.

If what happened to him happened to me you could kiss my ass goodbye too. As a single guy you may not get it.

Dude I get.

Especially today

Today is December 12th 2009

One year ago today...On December 12th 2008. My Mom died

My Dad was devastated (as were my brother and I). The last week has been Hell for my Dad. Today and yesterday (anniversary of when my brother and I flew home to say goodbye) have been rough on the 3 of us. Monday (the anniversary of her funeral) won't be much fun either.

It's rough to lose someone you love. But to commit suicide?

Would your loved one want you to do that?

Or would they want you to continue to live your life and persevere?

Maybe I was spoiled with my Mom. But she wouldn't want me, my Dad, or my Brother to wallow in grief over what we had lost. Instead she would want us to remember with a smile the good times that we had

Dude I get.

Especially today

My Dad was devastated (as were my brother and I). The last week has been Hell for my Dad. Today and yesterday (anniversary of when my brother and I flew home to say goodbye) have been rough on the 3 of us. Monday (the anniversary of her funeral) won't be much fun either.

Maybe I was spoiled with my Mom. But she wouldn't want me, my Dad, or my Brother to wallow in grief over what we had lost. Instead she would want us to remember with a smile the good times that we had

Difference....your dad has you and your siblings. Paul had no one other than his wonderful wife. Same as I. If I came home and found my wife gone I probably wouldn't have lasted as long as Paul had.

However...to your Mom and all moms. The toughest job is the world. !@#$ the left, !@#$ the right but the one and only thing we all have in common here is a mother who at some point loved us. Cheers folks.

Dude I get.

Especially today

Sorry to hear that.

At least it seems as if that you were fortunate enough to have a close family.

Difference....your dad has you and your siblings. Paul had no one other than his wonderful wife. Same as I. If I came home and found my wife gone I probably wouldn't have lasted as long as Paul had.

However...to your Mom and all moms. The toughest job is the world. !@#$ the left, !@#$ the right but the one and only thing we all have in common here is a mother who at some point loved us. Cheers folks.

Nice post.

Dude I get.

Especially today

Geez louise. Think for a minute the PAIN Paul must have been in to do what he did. Your situation is sad, but you aren't Paul. And you shouldn't judge him. Just think of your pain, and then imagine how bad that pain would have to be for you to decide death made sense. Think about it - And then please STFU.

Geez louise. Think for a minute the PAIN Paul must have been in to do what he did. Your situation is sad, but you aren't Paul. And you shouldn't judge him. Just think of your pain, and then imagine how bad that pain would have to be for you to decide death made sense. Think about it - And then please STFU.

I thought chef had it covered pretty well, without the flaming. :thumbsup:

I am hardly Deb's biggest fan, but she seems to care for BiB. Keep that in mind.

Yeah, I realize that. I can see where both her and /dev/ are coming from, though, so I'm just not sure if telling /dev/ to shut the !@#$ up is really necessary.

Also, it's amazing how much this thread has been hijacked in the last 10 or 15 posts :thumbsup:

Suicide is never even this simple.

My ideas/thoughts:

1. Deport all illegals back to their country of origin. If said country in located in Europe disregard first part of idea/thought number one.

2. All people will have their tubes tied and until they can pass an intelligence test and provide proper income statements the tubes will remained tied.

3. All people on unemployment for longer than six weeks or on welfare are lazy and weak.

4. Abortion should be illegal seeing I feel life begins at conception. Pretty groovy coming from a non-believer like me huh?

5. Round up all the homeless people and lock them up. Where? I don't give a ****, just get them off my street.

6. Nancy Pelosi sucks balls and she's lucky I don't carry a gun.

7. Gays and lesbians are arguing over semantics regarding marriage. It's just a !@#$ing word you gay bastards.

8. If you think Bush only cut taxes for the rich your a parrot squaking mother !@#$er.

9. Want to get to the leaders of Al Queda put a chip in the top detainees in Guantanamo and let them "escape."

10. If it weren't for the gay, limp wristed, tree hugging mother !@#$ing panzy assed, law ignoring liberals in SF it would be the best city in the world.

And number 11......."hey Obama, suck my lily white dick!"

Now, if that don't get you blood boiling.................. :thumbsup:

You must be able to do better than that!

Cry me a river :thumbsup:

Dude is talking about losing his mother to cancer and you tell him to shut the !@#$ up? I thought only us wingnuts where heartless bastards. :wallbash:

I didn't even like the guy and I won't stand in judgment of his suicide. He killed himself. It's sad that someone would feel that way about life but it was obvious he was down that road from reading his posts. He was mired in a dark doom and gloom. What little emotion I can muster about it is sadness, not for him because I didn't know him that well, but just generally because it's sad someone could be so catastrophically sad.

Maybe dev/null knew him really well and can make his judgments based on their personal relationship.

Dude is talking about losing his mother to cancer and you tell him to shut the !@#$ up? I thought only us wingnuts where heartless bastards. :wallbash:

I give him a pass- I lost my father to cancer/dementia just a few months ago. I don't expect people to understand what that is like, unless they experienced something similar- still, it was pretty rude.

And you are about as far from a wingnut as can be