Bills are irrelevant...

sharper802

It's amazing. Even the lowly Raiders are getting coverage. The Bills are such a non-story only Mike Shanahan probably not coming to Buffalo gets them mentioned. This is how this team ends up in LA or some other town. The stadium can sell out every game but noone in the country cares about this team. There will be no outcry like there was when Cleveland moved to Baltimore. Sure maybe the teams records will stay in Buffalo but since there will never be another franchise here it won't mean anything.

At this point it will take global warming making Buffalo balmy in November or some as of now undiscovered economic boom idea(perhaps with a new energy plan) to keep the Bills in Buffalo.

Enjoy(kind of ridiculous to think of with the team's play of late) it while it lasts. The Bills moving will occur within 90 days of Ralph's will being read.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amazing. Even the lowly Raiders are getting coverage. The Bills are such a non-story only Mike Shanahan probably not coming to Buffalo gets them mentioned. This is how this team ends up in LA or some other town. The stadium can sell out every game but noone in the country cares about this team. There will be no outcry like there was when Cleveland moved to Baltimore. Sure maybe the teams records will stay in Buffalo but since there will never be another franchise here it won't mean anything.

At this point it will take global warming making Buffalo balmy in November or some as of now undiscovered economic boom idea(perhaps with a new energy plan) to keep the Bills in Buffalo.

Enjoy(kind of ridiculous to think of with the team's play of late) it while it lasts. The Bills moving will occur within 90 days of Ralph's will being read.

I am so SICK of reading this CRAP. You know what, I have been fighting Cancer & it may kill me but I DON'T NEED to hear that all the time! YOU may be in an accident & die before I do. NOBODY knows how long Ralph will live or what will happen to the Bills when he dies!!!!!

ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::lol:

I am so SICK of reading this CRAP. You know what, I have been fighting Cancer & it may kill me but I DON'T NEED to hear that all the time! YOU may be in an accident & die before I do. NOBODY knows how long Ralph will live or what will happen to the Bills when he dies!!!!!

ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::lol:

Save your energy for the cancer fight you will need it. Besides all the negative energy the Bills are giving off these days won't help you.

Time to accept the reality....

Go root for another team you little B word...you clearly aren't the right material anyways...I would hate to be your best friend, you would prolly put a bullet in my head if I broke my leg, you soft B word

Save your energy for the cancer fight you will need it. Besides all the negative energy the Bills are giving off these days won't help you.

Sharper...WTF? I hope this is out of character for you.

the raiders just beat the world champion steelers in pittsburg. we played a terrible game and lost to the lousy jets in toronto in front of a half empty stadium and are preparing to play the chiefs, who also suck. there really isn't anything to talk about with us right now

Stop whining...seriously. You sound like a thoughtless mongrel that cuts-and-pastes from a Jerry Sullivan article.

And that ^ :thumbsup: is just embarrassing.

No matter how angry, irritated, annoyed, or angry you get from someones reply, there is some things that are UNNACEPTABLE to say. That would be a perfect example.

Flbillsfan: I wish you a full and quick recovery my friend.

Thanks to you & everyone for their well wishes. It has been a long battle, but I'm still here over 2 years after the Drs. only gave me a 35% chance of living past 90 days. :thumbsup:

Thanks to you & everyone for their well wishes. It has been a long battle, but I'm still here over 2 years after the Drs. only gave me a 35% chance of living past 90 days. :thumbsup:

Get well. Best of luck. GOD bless. Keep up the fight!