Bills are irrelevant...

sharper802

Thanks to you & everyone for their well wishes. It has been a long battle, but I'm still here over 2 years after the Drs. only gave me a 35% chance of living past 90 days. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Fighting the good fight!! A tip of the cap to you, my friend. When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us. I don't really partake, but in this situation... :lol: Here's to you and your recovery. May you see the Bills win the Super Bowl...a couple of times!! :)

There is a lot to learn from someone like Flbissfan. I think that a there should be a little inspiration for Bills' fans. If you just lay down and let what "could" happen, happen...you don't stand a chance. If it really ever comes down to it, fans need to do what they can to stop it...not make negative posts on message boards crying about how bad we are and how doomed the franchise is. To the OP....be a part of the solution, not part of the problem...or just go like the Pats.

Again, Flbillsfan, you are an inspiration.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amazing. Even the lowly Raiders are getting coverage. The Bills are such a non-story only Mike Shanahan probably not coming to Buffalo gets them mentioned. This is how this team ends up in LA or some other town. The stadium can sell out every game but noone in the country cares about this team. There will be no outcry like there was when Cleveland moved to Baltimore. Sure maybe the teams records will stay in Buffalo but since there will never be another franchise here it won't mean anything.

At this point it will take global warming making Buffalo balmy in November or some as of now undiscovered economic boom idea(perhaps with a new energy plan) to keep the Bills in Buffalo.

Enjoy(kind of ridiculous to think of with the team's play of late) it while it lasts. The Bills moving will occur within 90 days of Ralph's will being read.

I am so sick of seeing this on this board. You know a**hole, I got out golfing 6 times in November this year, golfing right up to Thanksgiving. look at the Miami played on Nov 29th, it was sunny & 58 degrees out. This is not the artic dipshit, save your bullsh*t for some other board egghead.

Go root for another team you little B word...you clearly aren't the right material anyways...I would hate to be your best friend, you would prolly put a bullet in my head if I broke my leg, you soft B word

Happy Holidays from Bills Territory!

Wow, I just read what you said to Flblsfn, that must be one of the most disrespectfull things I have ever read on this board(and that is saying something), you should be banned for that comment alone.

Keep up the good fight FLbllsfn, we may not agree on qbs but somethings are much more important then football.

These types of threads are SOOO old. Stop posting stupid threads with no link, just you crying about the Bills being bad. We all know. One thing we don't know is what is going to happen when Ralph croaks, so stop speculating. JES!

It's amazing. Even the lowly Raiders are getting coverage. The Bills are such a non-story only Mike Shanahan probably not coming to Buffalo gets them mentioned. This is how this team ends up in LA or some other town. The stadium can sell out every game but noone in the country cares about this team. There will be no outcry like there was when Cleveland moved to Baltimore. Sure maybe the teams records will stay in Buffalo but since there will never be another franchise here it won't mean anything.

At this point it will take global warming making Buffalo balmy in November or some as of now undiscovered economic boom idea(perhaps with a new energy plan) to keep the Bills in Buffalo.

Enjoy(kind of ridiculous to think of with the team's play of late) it while it lasts. The Bills moving will occur within 90 days of Ralph's will being read.

Man-made global warming is a falsehood.

Save your energy for the cancer fight you will need it. Besides all the negative energy the Bills are giving off these days won't help you.

By far, the most classless, disgusting and idiotic post I've ever seen on this board. I hope your just some kid who doesn't know any better.

There were pretty relevant when they were 5-1 last year. They were amongst the talk of the league. Edwards was getting mentioned in the same sentence and MVP...

Its the losing, and the mediocrity. They arent ever really bad enough to draw attention and top flite draft picks/interesting top QB's. They never make the playoffs. They are just there.

Save your energy for the cancer fight you will need it. Besides all the negative energy the Bills are giving off these days won't help you.

I would love for you to headbutt my fist a few times so you can feel the pain you deserve, you peuke!

Every franchise goes crap for a couple years, you havn't seen Detroit move have you? How about the Raiders? Rams? Buccs? These teams dont get any coverage either, and the Bills are a better team than all of them. Bills have a better record, harder division, and way more fan support. Trust me, the Bills aren't going anywhere.

Edit: Hell, even the Jags who are playoff contenders at this point don't get mentioned. ESPN is horrible at delivering equal coverage to the teams, and only really covers the same teams that did well the previous season and are sure ins for post season this year. (Ravens, Falcons, Vikings, Colts, Giants, Patriots, Cards, Ect... )

You know, this is a silly post. The Bills are no more irrelevant than half the teams in the NFL. How much do you hear about the St. Louis Rams or Detroit Lions? How about the Kansas City Chiefs or Cleveland Browns? Do you forget about all the press the Bills got when Shanahan was a hot story? Seriously, what do you expect? Why would ESPN or the NFL Network talk about us when there are playoff races in progress?

This reminds me of the Dolphins game a few weeks ago. I read a post of someone complaining that Steve Tasker was so biased against the Bills. Then I read a post of Fins Heaven complaining Steve Tasker was a huge Bills homer. Most of this stuff is all in your head so get over it.

PTR

we r irrelevant right now. i got it. but do we have to hear it on our own board??? its bad enough that other people talk crap about us. but our own fans dogging us? thats loser talk and is probably more annoying than not being talked about.

Go away and find a new team **** :censored: