• Rachel Uchitel
    • Kalika Moquin

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.celebjihad.com/celeb-jihad/al-s...tress-diversity

Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods for Lack of Mistress Diversity

The Rev. Al Sharpton held a press conference today to blast Tiger Woods for the lack of diversity among his mistresses. Sharpton claims that the lack of African-American women among Woods’ harem will have a negative affect on the black community, specifically young black girls.

“Why is it that a man who calls himself black can’t bring himself to cheat on his wife with a black woman?” said Sharpton, speaking to a group of supporters in Harlem. “What does it say to young black girls everywhere when you pass them over? Shame on you, Tiger Woods. What would your daddy say?”

Sharpton, who has long championed taking black women as mistresses, said that today’s black athletes need to stop neglecting black women when it comes to extramarital affairs, and should follow the examples of positive black role models such as Jesse Jackson and Martin Luther King, Jr., both of whom cheated on their wives with black women. Sharpton also stressed that cheating with African-American women would help the black community financially by giving black girls the chance to sell their stories to tabloids and gossip magazines.

Added Sharpton, “I’m not asking you to not cheat on your wives, I’m just asking you to give back to your own community.”

http://www.celebjihad.com/celeb-jihad/al-s...tress-diversity

Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods for Lack of Mistress Diversity

The Rev. Al Sharpton held a press conference today to blast Tiger Woods for the lack of diversity among his mistresses. Sharpton claims that the lack of African-American women among Woods’ harem will have a negative affect on the black community, specifically young black girls.

“Why is it that a man who calls himself black can’t bring himself to cheat on his wife with a black woman?” said Sharpton, speaking to a group of supporters in Harlem. “What does it say to young black girls everywhere when you pass them over? Shame on you, Tiger Woods. What would your daddy say?”

Sharpton, who has long championed taking black women as mistresses, said that today’s black athletes need to stop neglecting black women when it comes to extramarital affairs, and should follow the examples of positive black role models such as Jesse Jackson and Martin Luther King, Jr., both of whom cheated on their wives with black women. Sharpton also stressed that cheating with African-American women would help the black community financially by giving black girls the chance to sell their stories to tabloids and gossip magazines.

Added Sharpton, “I’m not asking you to not cheat on your wives, I’m just asking you to give back to your own community.”

This can't be true...... :thumbsup:

i heard some sports guy on the radio last week talking about this situation and claimed that there are potentially dozens of other chicks out there. he claimed that Tiger has a freaky side to him that Elin wasn't willing to give him and as a result he went elsewhere to find it.....i suspect this is merely the tip of the iceberg and that Jack Nicklaus' record is pretty safe...i think this will take a toll on Tigers game and he won't recover.....

Yes, but the question is will Wilt Chamberlin's record be safe?

My dad always told me if you can't give a women your loyalty then what can you give her. Now I am not perfect and I know every dude has the need for strange kitty. I know that the lives that these athletes is one that provides them high quality women throwing themselves at them.

BUT my problem is why get married and why have a family. Now if you want to have kids and a women to go home to but still want to fool around with other women do not drag your wife into this under the pretense that you are going to be loyal. Have an arrangement going into the relationship/marriage that you are going to fool around so that the women has a chance to get out before she puts her heart into it.

I know a lot of athletes cheat on their wives (Most usually have an open arrangement though) and I know my favorite athlete of all time Marty Brodeur was involved in an affair (Cheated on his wife with her sister BUT he did marry and have a kid with that girl) and it really tainted my view of him BUT I am able to separate what he does on the ice from who he is.

With Woods I hated the guy before all this happened (1- I don't think golf is a sport and I think that comparing him to real athletes is insulting to those who play real sports, 2- The guy insulted hockey) so I wish he looses all his endorsements and his image continues to get tarnished.

As for the question his wife is the hottest one of the bunch by far.

My dad always told me if you can't give a women your loyalty then what can you give her. Now I am not perfect and I know every dude has the need for strange kitty. I know that the lives that these athletes is one that provides them high quality women throwing themselves at them.

BUT my problem is why get married and why have a family. Now if you want to have kids and a women to go home to but still want to fool around with other women do not drag your wife into this under the pretense that you are going to be loyal. Have an arrangement going into the relationship/marriage that you are going to fool around so that the women has a chance to get out before she puts her heart into it.

I know a lot of athletes cheat on their wives (Most usually have an open arrangement though) and I know my favorite athlete of all time Marty Brodeur was involved in an affair (Cheated on his wife with her sister BUT he did marry and have a kid with that girl) and it really tainted my view of him BUT I am able to separate what he does on the ice from who he is.

With Woods I hated the guy before all this happened (1- I don't think golf is a sport and I think that comparing him to real athletes is insulting to those who play real sports, 2- The guy insulted hockey) so I wish he looses all his endorsements and his image continues to get tarnished.

As for the question his wife is the hottest one of the bunch by far.

+1 on everything you said............everybody likes to quote Chris Rock about strange and men being as faithful as they have access to. Chris Rock is really funny. Does that mean what he says is the final word on this stuff? He's a comedian - he's telling jokes.

I'm not married (yet), but I have plenty of friends who got laid like crazy when they were single, and have plenty of opportunity since, but have not strayed.

BUT my problem is why get married and why have a family.

Tiger is a celebrity and needs to keep up appearances. He had never before had the attitude of a bad boy athlete or a playboy and was always Mr Squeaky Clean. Which netted him several hundred million dollars and his own EA game

I have little doubt that Elin turned one blind eye while the other counted Tiger's money.

Tiger is a celebrity and needs to keep up appearances. He had never before had the attitude of a bad boy athlete or a playboy and was always Mr Squeaky Clean. Which netted him several hundred million dollars and his own EA game

I have little doubt that Elin turned one blind eye while the other counted Tiger's money.

He probably gave her the clap, or some other kind of STD.

Derrick Jeter never got married or claimed to be mr.perfect but he got tons of endorsements. Or sham/open marriage either way he didn't have to put that women (and his kid) through that.

Tiger's texting:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/tige...GfhXOGeXOQfOVaN

Jaimee: miss u (Sept. 27, 6:38 p.m.)

Tiger: now that's hot so who is your new boy toy

Jaimee: no new boy toy ... still running dry... been on 2 real dates in the pat 2 months :censored:

Tiger: I need you

Jaimee: then get your tight ass over here and visit me! I need u

Tiger: I will wear you out soon

Jaimee: how soon? I got a new piercing

Tiger: really. Where

Jaimee: I just sent u a pic of it ... is on my cheek below my eye ... implanted a little diamond

Tiger: send it again. I didn't pick up on that

Tiger: you just need some attention from me

Jaimee: hahaha I know ... but you canceled on me last time so the anticipation is killing me ... im finding myself watching sports center ... haha j/k it isn't that bad

Tiger: its never been that bad

Jaimee: very true ... I only watch football

Tiger: Figured you would say that. Big black guys.

Jaimee: u are my first, last and only black guy! U should feel special

Tiger: why do I not believe that?

i heard some sports guy on the radio last week talking about this situation and claimed that there are potentially dozens of other chicks out there. he claimed that Tiger has a freaky side to him that Elin wasn't willing to give him and as a result he went elsewhere to find it.....i suspect this is merely the tip of the iceberg and that Jack Nicklaus' record is pretty safe...i think this will take a toll on Tigers game and he won't recover.....

Jack Nicklaus? Holy Crap. How many chicks did he mess around with?

They keep records of the crap? Is Joanne Karner eligible?