There is literally no one at this game

sullim4

They moved this game to Thursday at 8PM because they thought people would just go after work. Doesn't look like that is panning out if these shots on NFL network are live (i.e. 10 minutes before the game).

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They moved this game to Thursday at 8PM because they thought people would just go after work. Doesn't look like that is panning out if these shots on NFL network are live (i.e. 10 minutes before the game).

It makes everyone look bad. The whole thing is a joke period. Would be 73,000 people there in Buffalo tonight.

It makes everyone look bad. The whole thing is a joke period. Would be 73,000 people there in Buffalo tonight.

I was think this early in the quarter. This looks like a Tampa Bay Rays game, just lots of empty seats. If this were a night game in Buffalo it would be deafening.

What a HUGE mistake this was.........

It's 85-90% filled now I'd say. The issue here is the same as with the London NFL International games, there are loads and loads of neutral fans there, hence the lack of atmosphere. Heck Rogers is loud compared to London (92k).