OFFICIAL BILLS VS. JETS @ TORONTO THREAD.

BLZFAN4LIFE

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the point, it's another wasted season. Top 10 pick here we come, and we only need a QB, 2 OT's, a LB or two, probably another DT, a GM, and a HC. We'll end up with another marketing plan from Mr. Smithers and Mr. Burns.

a LB or THREE and a DE or TWO as well......dont understate what we need.lol

He makes absolutely no effort to come back or try to break anything up. He's been like that for several years. nothing new, including his dropsies. TO is on the way out. I doubt he will ever come to B-Lo again after this year,

Is it just me or are the Jets the Biggest Bum excuse of the team. They even have to show dirty sanchez walk not only into the tunnel but into the locker room. Most boring team i have ever seen. RUN RUN PRAY FOR A COMPLETION THEN RUN RUN RUN AND RUN MORE. Horrible team with a lucky D playing 3-4. IF we only ran a 3-4. Bullcrap game. Jets = most boring team in the league.

Is it just me or are the Jets the Biggest Bum excuse of the team. They even have to show dirty sanchez walk not only into the tunnel but into the locker room. Most boring team i have ever seen. RUN RUN PRAY FOR A COMPLETION THEN RUN RUN RUN AND RUN MORE. Horrible team with a lucky D playing 3-4. IF we only ran a 3-4. Bullcrap game. Jets = most boring team in the league.

Oh yeah poeple wonder why they have 249 yards rushing.. well when you have no QB NO WR all you can do is run. Actually you dont even need a good RB all you need is a good OL and thats the only thing the jets have a OL. BTW 249 yrads when you run 80% is not a good running team. It just means our D is garbage. You know there running and cant stop it.

He is certainly NOT a starting QB in this league, some of those throws were awful. If Edwards isn't the guy, I agree, throw in Brohm.

Trent isn't the guy. Let this be a rookie year of sorts for Brohm and throw him out there like the Jets did with Sanchez.

Owens sucked. Okay so Revis hung tough on him, but man, make a friggin' effort to go for the ball! O-line sucked. D-line little pass pressure. Despite getting run over the D hung tough and kept them out of the end zone. Certainly could have been worse. Jets D was sick tonight...or at least we made them look that good.

PTR

That was all Fitz, looked under thrown to me.

Well certainly that's one half of the play.

T.O. was open for TD on that last pick....just not enough on it from Fitzy...

True. But to not try for the ball...again? He hasn't been disruptive but his effort on so many plays is poor.

And yes to the poster who mentioned the play action fake and taking the snap under center...WTF?

Yet another disapointment, but thanks all for a civil and intelligent thread.