Official BUF@JAX game thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt it was a career ender, honestly. He's young and medicine has come a long way since Theismann had his injury. He was also 36. Justin Fargas had his leg broken in three places in college, I believe, and he made a full recovery. Can take a while though, as well as a few screws. Hopefully he'll be ready for training camp next year.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM should have challenged that TH fumble there. Replay looked like that ball came out early. Looks like we lose here ,maybe 18 -15 or 16-15 B-)

Keep in mind, the standard is "OVERWHELMING" evidence to overturn the call on the field.

Keep in mind, the standard is "OVERWHELMING" evidence to overturn the call on the field.

Yeah, but the replay looked like a clear view at the ball coming out. Worth a look IMO at that point in the game, as a JAX TD is lloking likely and we are pretty offensively challenged at the moment.

The very first Defensive series after halftime (after our 12 second scoring drive), our D gave up a 6+ minute drive. They did it to themselves.

Edit: oops, my bad. Our first Defensive series was actually a 3+ minute drive. The second Defensive series was a 7+ minute drive. Our 12 second TD drive was sandwiched in between. So those 2 series right there put us 10 minutes into the hole in TOP; nothing to do with the Offense.