New Uniforms for 2010 Season?

TheBlackMamba

i know this probably seems petty, but i think the current uniforms symbolize the last decade for the bills. i think they need a change, sort of like what the sabres did after the regis era. i figure they canned jauron and are most likley going to clean house in the front office, why not change everything???

If Perry Fewell came out in his first home game and made them wear the Blue jersey with white pants he'd earn mucho respect from me. That blue/blue nonsense is what needs to go. To me that symbolizes Donahoe/Williams/Mularkey/Jauron. Professional football teams should wear white pants with their dark jersey.....not that ridiculous track suit look.

If Perry Fewell came out in his first home game and made them wear the Blue jersey with white pants he'd earn mucho respect from me. That blue/blue nonsense is what needs to go. To me that symbolizes Donahoe/Williams/Mularkey/Jauron. Professional football teams should wear white pants with their dark jersey.....not that ridiculous track suit look.

This would be a huge improvement. I've seen 'em wear these a few times and they actually look like football uniforms. Of course my preference would to go back to the Marv Levy/Doug Flutie era suits.

Not a fan of the throwbacks. Can't help but think of the awful years that allowed us to draft #1.

The colors are nice but the standing buffalo....please. Not trying to hold on to those memories

I like the superbowl uniforms.

Lets just field a winning team, a playoff contender and trust me these uniforms will look better.