Time to see if Hamdan Has any skills?

Lenigmusx

I think it is time to see if Hamdan has any skills at this point. We can't do any worse and at least he is mobile. Look mobility can do alot Vince Young poved that yesterday. He doesn't have great skills but he creates with his feet. Let's see Gibran!

Why the heck not, what's to lose?

I think it is time to see if Hamdan has any skills at this point. We can't do any worse and at least he is mobile. Look mobility can do alot Vince Young proved that yesterday. He doesn't have great skills but he creates with his feet. Let's see Gibran!

If Hamdan had any skills they wouldn't have signed Fitzpatrick to be the #2 QB in the offseason. The guy is 3rd string behind Edwards and Fitzpatrick- that's all anyone needs to know. Here's a better idea: name Matt Baker the 2nd string QB. :(

I agree, Hamdan, should get reps now, no more for Fitz,.... lets see what this guy can do..... He should at least be promoted to #2. so when Edwards gets crushed and knocked out again, we can see the arab play

Sure, play Hamdan. That way we can get blown out of the game midway thru the 2nd quarter as opposed to the fourth. And get compared to the Raiders. :(

If Hamdan had any skills they wouldn't have signed Fitzpatrick to be the #2 QB in the offseason. The guy is 3rd string behind Edwards and Fitzpatrick- that's all anyone needs to know. Here's a better idea: name Matt Baker the 2nd string QB. :(

Because our coaching staff has such a great record of evaluating talent and putting the best players on the field?

They should definitely insert Hamdan and let him play out the string. Maybe he can get the ball downfield to Evans and TO. Let him play--all the arguments against it are weak. The Bills are going nowhere.

The Fitzpatrick signing was horrible--I wondered why they would sign a backup who was worse than Losman and there was ample amount of starts last season to prove that. Yet it was heralded in the local media as something great.

As bad as the Bills look--with a good coach and a half-decent QB, they would have been in contention for the playoffs. Bills' skill players are wasted talent.

Because our coaching staff has such a great record of evaluating talent and putting the best players on the field?

You beat me to it with that remark! Let's see what Hamden can do. If he can't help, then at least we'll know for sure. At this point, I'd bench anyone who is not expected to be around next year and develop the youth and give guys a chance who otherwise wouldn't have an opportunity to play. That's the only good that can come out of a season like this.

You beat me to it with that remark! Let's see what Hamden can do. If he can't help, then at least we'll know for sure. At this point, I'd bench anyone who is not expected to be around next year and develop the youth and give guys a chance who otherwise wouldn't have an opportunity to play. That's the only good that can come out of a season like this.

Why not just put Fred Jackson back there to qb?

I agree, Hamdan, should get reps now, no more for Fitz,.... lets see what this guy can do..... He should at least be promoted to #2. so when Edwards gets crushed and knocked out again, we can see the arab play

"see the arab play?"

Unless you are Arab yourself, you sound like a condescending bigot.

Yeah he beat me to it too. Of course ML is better than Fred because Dick give him more carries, right? I'm all for starting Hamdan too, but not to lose, but give us a better chance to win.

I agree with the ozone. The Fitz pickup baffled me. He was signed on the first day of FA. Like he was so good we better sing him before New England or Indianapolis does. He's a horrible passer. If he were accurate he might be OK, but he's not. He's way more football smart than Trent, but his lack of accuracy makes him even worse than Trent who has no clue what to do with the football.

Jauron is intent on ruining Edwards for the next set of coaches, doubt he will make a move.

I'd like to see any mobile QB in there running the wildcat with Fred Jackson featured. More rollouts and screens ect, anything to keep the opponent off balance and the Bills line not needing to hold a block for more then 2 seconds, as they can't hold it longer then that.

You are giving DJ undue credit for talent assessment. Just because he is the third stringer, on this team, means nothing. Jackson was on the bench behind Thomas and now behind Lynch. How long before Greer got a chance?

DJ has no idea whatsoever who can play and who can't. Give Hamdan a chance to show he belongs on the bench, please.