Colts - Pats** GDT

bills44

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A very stupid call, especially with no timeouts.

That was DJ dumb.

I've got to say that was way worse than DJ dumb. Leading by 6 with just over 2 minutes to play and you go for it on 4th and 2 from what your own 28? That's not just having big balls, it's over the top asinine arrogance!

from your own 28, though?

I'm not saying I agree, just that I can see the rationale.

They get a better spot and everybody's talking about how big his balls are instead of how small his brain is.

I guess I think it was the wrong call, but not outrageously so.

I just "spied" on a Patriots message board and they are complaining about the refs. While I agree that that catch probably was made at the first down line and therefore should have probably been a first down, it's amazing how quickly they forget the BS roughing the passer calls against the Ravens which helped them win that game.

I cant believe I saw that 3rd down call

Dick Jauron was even surprised at that call.

No way you give the ball to Payton Manning on the 30 and expect to win.

He had to much faith in Brady, which is semi understandable since he was killing them all night.

But WOW. They just lost a chance at a home game in the playoffs VS Indy.

A Pats assistant just threw a cameraman on the ground as he was trying to film Belichik leaving hte field.

That team is really turning into a bunch of jackasses.

Go back and watch that again. The NE guy did *not* throw the camera man down.

I'm not saying I agree, just that I can see the rationale.

They get a better spot and everybody's talking about how big his balls are instead of how small his brain is.

I guess I think it was the wrong call, but not outrageously so.

I'm with you.

Clearly it was the wrong call because it didn't work. Doesn't mean they would have won the game if the punted either.

I think BB knows his team . To call him stupid is just sour grapes because they have the team we all ewant.

I thought so, too, but I think that the cameraman just got to the end of his cord and knocked himself down.

I admit I was still laughing pretty hard while I was walking out of the room, but it sure looked like he spun him down to the turf. Maybe he was trying to keep him from falling and it looked like he was shoving him down?