Official BUF@TEN game thread

stuckincincy

On one side i agree with you, hate his reputation, but at least he cares. Most of this team just does not get mad about losing. It's hard watching the lack of desire.

I wonder if he does. He did not seem to make any effort on the pass before the pick six. As I am writing this, ball through his hands . . . .

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't get it. Regardless of the level of confidence you have in the Bills defense, you have to have confidence that Bironas is going to make that kick. It's within his range, the weather is perfect, and he's made clutch kicks like this before.

So you have to figure that he makes the kick, which puts your team down by 10 late in the fourth, effectively ending the game.

So if you want to win the game, you don't let Bironas kick without a fight, which means you take the penalty and hope that the defense can come up with a big play.

True. But dont forget the numerous little mistakes that lead up to that situation.The QB sneak for the quick 3 and out tiring the D. etc etc etc

They almost had me jumping back on the bandwagon after the opening drive of the third quarter...O looked good, D was hanging around. I had visions of winning today, next week and going back to Buffalo to face the Dolphins (i think) at 5-5. I thought...Maybe, just maybe a couple of weeks away from the game lit a fire under Trent Edwards. As soon as that flicker of hope started growing they quickly reverted back to form and crapped the bed.

I love Bills football (well, used to at least), now I just want the season to be over so they can start rebuilding yet again.

On one side i agree with you, hate his reputation, but at least he cares. Most of this team just does not get mad about losing. It's hard watching the lack of desire.

I'm not sure he's caring much anymore. Certainly not the second half today.

The Bills just gave up 24 4th quarter points. Ouch.

Frikken Bills fan heralded T.O. as the messiah of the Bills and now they want to dump him. They are right to want him gone, but how silly it is when, in the pre-season, so many "Bill-ieved" in him as a fix-all. Now look at Dallas, they've found a talented receiver who was ignored in the shadow of T.O. The Bills, however, thought they pulled off some great acquisition--- how is that working out?

Lee dropped that 4th down Fitz pass last series and now this goes right thru TO's hands for a pick 6. Tough day for FItz. TO is just really not worth it. Way too many dropped passes and he never sells out to make a play,,,,or even break up a play.

It's hard to go into the 4th Qtr tied or ahead and continuously lose by 3 or 4 TD's. The BIlls manage to pull it off every other week! just amazing.