Does Anyone Know Doug Flutie?!

Brand J

I've only met him once and it was a while ago, before he started playing QB for the Bills. I was walking in a dark and damp forest and came to the end of a rainbow. To my surprise, there was this little man sitting on a black pot. Now, I'm not sure what was in his pot, and didn't wanna stay and chat, because I found the situation to be quite awkward honestly. I felt that it was in my best interest to escape the situation, as soon as I possibly could. But let me get to the question at hand, as this is a whole 'nother story and I don't yet have the courage to re-live his curse that would transpire in those coming moments.

I want to find out if someone knows him personally, because I would like to hold a candle light vigil and apologize for starting Rob Johnson over him, in our last playoff appearance. I think then, and only then, will we finally remove his hex and visit the playoffs once more...

I know a guy who used to play beer league hockey with Flutie. Doug plays goalie. He had to quit when he got back to the NFL because of a clause in his contract. No outside activities that could risk injury. Not sure if he is playing again. Take it for what it's worth but Doug has an overactive competitive streak that is part of everything he does. I guess that would make him come off as a douche at times.

PTR

my brother in law in Boston saw him at some BC event. brother in law reminded doug of a pick up hockey game or two they played against each other while in college. doug sat down, talked with him for a bit, and signed some things for his kid. seems like a nice normal guy. wish someone on the bills had his brain and guts.

I've only met him once and it was a while ago, before he started playing QB for the Bills. I was walking in a dark and damp forest and came to the end of a rainbow. To my surprise, there was this little man sitting on a black pot. Now, I'm not sure what was in his pot, and didn't wanna stay and chat, because I found the situation to be quite awkward honestly. I felt that it was in my best interest to escape the situation, as soon as I possibly could. But let me get to the question at hand, as this is a whole 'nother story and I don't yet have the courage to re-live his curse that would transpire in those coming moments.

I want to find out if someone knows him personally, because I would like to hold a candle light vigil and apologize for starting Rob Johnson over him, in our last playoff appearance. I think then, and only then, will we finally remove his hex and visit the playoffs once more...

That pot was it a cracked pot like you are. ;)