Trent's new helmet

Sig1Hunter

By watching the newest video on BB.com, it looks like Trent has a new noggin protector - one of those new fangled ones you see in college FB a lot, now. I'm glad to see he finally did this. It seems like it should be some type of requirement after the 1st concussion to get a helmet that minimizes force to the brain in collisions.

Also, looks like we are going throwback against the Titans again? At least the Bills with look good on the field with respect to the uniforms...

By watching the newest video on BB.com, it looks like Trent has a new noggin protector - one of those new fangled ones you see in college FB a lot, now. I'm glad to see he finally did this. It seems like it should be some type of requirement after the 1st concussion to get a helmet that minimizes force to the brain in collisions.

Also, looks like we are going throwback against the Titans again? At least the Bills with look good on the field with respect to the uniforms...

He switched to the Riddell REVO SPEED. It has concussion reduction technology to protect his mushy brain...

Now, if Trent would just morph into the alpha male QB this team needs, we'd be set.

http://www.riddell1.com/newsite/product_in...roducts_id=1605

Ouch. Well done.

Flip the viewpoint around.. this wierdo checks his server logs and finds traffic spikes over the years tracing back to some football message board. He states "There's a cluster of twisted Bills fans who visit my site.."

---

Related - Don't visit the Goatse links on Slashdot forums. Not for the faint of heart.