Anyone got tonight's Syracuse hoops score?

Lori

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they did a nice job of fighting back twice in the game....hazell is a heck of a shooter...that man-to-man can really cause this team fits, but it was nice early on to see them break it so quickly and get the ball inside to AO and Rick Jackson...at this point in the season, I am not convinced Wesley Johnson will be one and done, he doesn't show that dominating presence the entire time...course that could change in conference play

Tough, ugly win last night versus Seton Hall. Boy that Hazell can shoot!

I thought the guard play was atrocious. But Johnson looked solid on the board, and Joseph carried us down the stretch (who would have thought that could have happened pre-season!).

Tough, ugly win last night versus Seton Hall. Boy that Hazell can shoot!

I thought the guard play was atrocious. But Johnson looked solid on the board, and Joseph carried us down the stretch (who would have thought that could have happened pre-season!).

They were flat and sloppy, without a doubt. But other SU teams would have finished that way as well. This team turned it on at the end and had a fairly comfortable win.

very sensitive referees today as well.... :devil:

They didn't help matters but Cuse looks dreadful. Beat to all loose balls, offensive rebounds and I can't count how many missed layups they had. Deserve to lose.

Rautins is twice the shooter wiggerdorf is, much easier to root for this team without his punk ass actin a fool.

wow.

Rautins is a 37 % 3-pt shooter, and a 69% FT shooter.

Devendorf was 38% from 3, and 80% from the stripe. Maybe he was "too black" for you.

Wow-- what an awful game.

Pitt is really bad too; not sure why we just didn't go back inside in the second half. Yeah, bigs missed a bunch of lay-ups in the first half, but if we kept feeding the post, it would have turned around eventually.

I think Rautins is injured; he looked like crap against SHU also.

Has Rautins played a good game since he got hit in the nads against Bonas? I don't follow SU as much as I would like, so I don't know.........I was at that game (as a Bona fan), and I am a close friend of one of his relatives, and she said he was really hurting after that game. Didn't sleep, was nauseous, didn't practice the next day, etc.

Wow-- what an awful game.

Pitt is really bad too; not sure why we just didn't go back inside in the second half. Yeah, bigs missed a bunch of lay-ups in the first half, but if we kept feeding the post, it would have turned around eventually.

I think Rautins is injured; he looked like crap against SHU also.

I hope you're right. So much awfulness. Couldn't make a shot and couldn't get a call at home against a crappy team. So much for the #1 seed talk.

Can the Eminem...err Devo relatives please stop? We were a bubble team every year with that turnover machine punk. No doubt we'd be #1 in the country with him though.