Lets start Gibran Hamdan

Ive seen enough of Fitz..... He's poor to OK,.... Decent Back up. Edwards, well he looks like he isn't the real deal. we are 3-5, not going any where. Lets see the Hamdan kid. At least give him some reps.....

If Edwards comes back and gets knocked out again,...then I really want to see the other QB. Not Fitz again.

The 3rd Qb should be a Vet back up, or a kid who might be a long shot, but has skills. Im hoping that Hamdan is that guy.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive seen enough of Fitz..... He's poor to OK,.... Decent Back up. Edwards, well he looks like he isn't the real deal. we are 3-5, not going any where. Lets see the Hamdan kid. At least give him some reps.....

If Edwards comes back and gets knocked out again,...then I really want to see the other QB. Not Fitz again.

The 3rd Qb should be a Vet back up, or a kid who might be a long shot, but has skills. Im hoping that Hamdan is that guy.

You will get slammed here by the people who think he sucks, but I agree with you. We've seen what Edwards and Fitzpatrick can do. Why not give Hamdan a shot? It's not so much that he is better or worse, but the fact that we know that the other two guys can't get it done, whereas we don't know for sure if this guy can. Most likely he will crash and burn also, but you just never know.

You will get slammed here by the people who think he sucks, but I agree with you. We've seen what Edwards and Fitzpatrick can do. Why not give Hamdan a shot? It's not so much that he is better or worse, but the fact that we know that the other two guys can't get it done, whereas we don't know for sure if this guy can. Most likely he will crash and burn also, but you just never know.

Plus it would keep TE on the bench where he belongs, balance of 2009. 2010 is a new year and possibly with extended recuperation from the concussion, and a more veteran and together OL, and a new coach, he can show what he can really do.

I'm for Hamdan also get some starts. It is not as if this season can be rejuvinated anyway.

Let's not, and just say we did.

Man, the Chroisen one was awesome. I expected him to look great, but I never expected 7/7 passing, 400 yards and 7 TDS!!!!!

Look, we have a great thing here with the Chroisen one ... let's not ruin it by actually playing him ... LOL

You must be enjoying this misery we are going through on sundays, you are asking for even more playing Hamden.

You let Edwards start the next 7 games or so see what he has down the stretch. Basically give the new Coaching staff 7 or so more games of film on Edwards to see if he is the answer or not. If in the last 2 games we are just dreadful (5 wins or so) then give Hamdan the start because at that point you need to see what you have in the guy.

Correct me if I am wrong didn't we give Hamdan a start towards the end of last season when we benched Losman and Edwards was still hurt? I mean throw the guy a start or two in the end of another meaningless season what could it hurt? BUT not at this point of the season Edwards needs to start the next 7 games to see if he is anything at all. We have invested way too much in Edwards to cut bait on the guy mid season.

You must be enjoying this misery we are going through on sundays, you are asking for even more playing Hamden.

Please tell us what makes you think so. You can't just say he sucks without backing it up. (Well maybe you can, happens here all the time.)

He was UFL MVP like Kurt Warner and I think Brad Johnson who both went on to win Super Bowls. Just because he's 3rd string don't necessarily mean he can't play. Trent was drafted #3 and we payed big bucks for Fitz (not sure why). That may be why they're higher up. He was both Mike Holmgren and Joe Gibbs 3rd string B. These guys know a little about good QBs.

If he ever gets in, I think he'll do well.

at this point i wish they'd play him, so when he sucks you guys would shut up about him. i mean, this has to be a new low...fans clamoring for the 3RD EFFING STRINGER.

the only person who can make the bills better is ralph wilson. and he refuses to.

He could be the next Kurt Warner for all we know.

If preseason is any indication, I do know the guy will throw the ball downfield, unlike the other QB's on the roster.

And if he tried to wait that long for the guys to get that far down feild, will end up on his back more often than not. O-Line need to give QB more time, no matter whos back there. If he is going to develop, and Bills have plans for him, they may want to wait till the line has more time to gel, so not to get him in the same habbits as our other developed QB's of worring more about the rush than the throw.

at this point i wish they'd play him, so when he sucks you guys would shut up about him. i mean, this has to be a new low...fans clamoring for the 3RD EFFING STRINGER.

the only person who can make the bills better is ralph wilson. and he refuses to.

The first two Qb's have taken turns sucking big time this year and people won't shut up about them

What makes you think that the third stringer talk will stop if he sucks?

You let Edwards start the next 7 games or so see what he has down the stretch. Basically give the new Coaching staff 7 or so more games of film on Edwards to see if he is the answer or not. If in the last 2 games we are just dreadful (5 wins or so) then give Hamdan the start because at that point you need to see what you have in the guy.

Correct me if I am wrong didn't we give Hamdan a start towards the end of last season when we benched Losman and Edwards was still hurt? I mean throw the guy a start or two in the end of another meaningless season what could it hurt? BUT not at this point of the season Edwards needs to start the next 7 games to see if he is anything at all. We have invested way too much in Edwards to cut bait on the guy mid season.

Hamdan has never started,.... I dont thinkl he ever has played a meaningful down.