Lets start Gibran Hamdan

You must be enjoying this misery we are going through on sundays, you are asking for even more playing Hamden.

Uh, no. I hate losing like everyone else. Im trying to find a real QB,....Im done with Capt Check down. He is a loser. At College and in the Pros....I also think he is really hurt ( head) and wont be in the NFL much longer....

Why not Hamden, Fitz is a back up, not a starter. Lets see if the other guy can start.

If you remember after Fegurson,...We had to do the same ( play 8 diferent qb's) ... until we found Kelly

You either got it or you dont. Edwards dosn't have it, neither does fitz.......

Dont tell me about our young line. We have plenty of weapons on O. Our QBs cant get the ball to our backs..... and they do have enough time

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive seen enough of Fitz..... He's poor to OK,.... Decent Back up. Edwards, well he looks like he isn't the real deal. we are 3-5, not going any where. Lets see the Hamdan kid. At least give him some reps.....

If Edwards comes back and gets knocked out again,...then I really want to see the other QB. Not Fitz again.

The 3rd Qb should be a Vet back up, or a kid who might be a long shot, but has skills. Im hoping that Hamdan is that guy.

LOL man...Hamdan is a 3RD string QB for a reason. You really think starting him is going to help? Thats the funniest **** I heard all day.

It really doesnt matter WHO starts at QB on this team because the O-line is horrible.

Uh, no. I hate losing like everyone else. Im trying to find a real QB,....Im done with Capt Check down. He is a loser. At College and in the Pros....I also think he is really hurt ( head) and wont be in the NFL much longer....

Why not Hamden, Fitz is a back up, not a starter. Lets see if the other guy can start.

If you remember after Fegurson,...We had to do the same ( play 8 diferent qb's) ... until we found Kelly

You either got it or you dont. Edwards dosn't have it, neither does fitz.......

Dont tell me about our young line. We have plenty of weapons on O. Our QBs cant get the ball to our backs..... and they do have enough time

The line is 75% of the problem. WR's are an issue too. Evans isn't a number 1 receiver sorry...TO is well...TO. Do we have a TE that can catch NO. What weapons DOES this offense have? Hamden is a 3RD string NOT a starter. Putting him number 1 would accomplish NOTHING.

Van Pelt's "NFL Europe" game plans won't get it done at this level. He is part of the problem too.

You let Edwards start the next 7 games or so see what he has down the stretch. Basically give the new Coaching staff 7 or so more games of film on Edwards to see if he is the answer or not. If in the last 2 games we are just dreadful (5 wins or so) then give Hamdan the start because at that point you need to see what you have in the guy.

Correct me if I am wrong didn't we give Hamdan a start towards the end of last season when we benched Losman and Edwards was still hurt? I mean throw the guy a start or two in the end of another meaningless season what could it hurt? BUT not at this point of the season Edwards needs to start the next 7 games to see if he is anything at all. We have invested way too much in Edwards to cut bait on the guy mid season.

Edwards has a broken head!

His next start should be 2010 if ever.

Trent Mesi

LOL man...Hamdan is a 3RD string QB for a reason.

Maybe. Unfortunately it may be the same reason Jabari Greer and Fred Jackson were kept on the bench till injuries forced Dickless to play them. I have little faith in Jauron's evaluation and implementation of the talent at his disposal. Also, I believe he is far more interested in being loyal to his starters than he is in winning games.

Maybe. Unfortunately it may be the same reason Jabari Greer and Fred Jackson were kept on the bench till injuries forced Dickless to play them. I have little faith in Jauron's evaluation and implementation of the talent at his disposal. Also, I believe he is far more interested in being loyal to his starters than he is in winning games.

Both Greer and Jackson showed they could play in pre-season. Dickless was too stupid to utilize them. Hamdan didn't do well against other teams scrubs in pre-season...He isn't the answer LOL!

He is doing the SAME thing with Stupar and Lankster. Stupar is playing now (due to injury) but has anyone included him in the passing game plan? Lankster is buried on the depth chart.

He could be the next Kurt Warner for all we know.

If preseason is any indication, I do know the guy will throw the ball downfield, unlike the other QB's on the roster.

Seems like only last week we were saying the same thing about Fitz.....

Let's stop with the Hamdan posts.

Both Greer and Jackson showed they could play in pre-season. Dickless was too stupid to utilize them. Hamdan didn't do well against other teams scrubs in pre-season...He isn't the answer LOL!

Perhaps you're asking the wrong question. Because the Chroisen One can not fail. I ask you... who can take a sunrise, sprinkle it with dew. Cover it with chocolate and a miracle or two. The Chroisen One can. Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream; separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream. The Chroisen One. The Chroisen One can.

I ask you... who can take a sunrise, sprinkle it with dew. Cover it with chocolate and a miracle or two. The Chroisen One can. Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream; separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream. The Chroisen One. The Chroisen One can.

:censored:

The Chroisen One can cause he spreads the ball around and makes our dreams come true...

It could well be that Hamdan is always the third string guy because the other guys make more money and Dj either does not have the balls or possible the authority to not use the hiogher paid guys.

Certainly seems like that is the case with JAckson getting almost no touches since Marshawn came back even though he is clearly the more effective player.

Hamdan has not seen the field here and I doubt anyone watched teh NFL europe with him.

The fact is he is an unknown qualntity and if the Bills are out of the playoffs we should try him out. He might suck but ANYONE who can make an NFL roster (even the Bills) has some talent and skills and arm strength.

Lets roll the dice here, nothing at all to lose.