Chris Kelsay said it best

zow2

AT least Kelsay has his finger on the pulse of this whole deal. You can't suck this badly at home for this long. Everytime i read a quote from Jauron, it's like he's asking to be let go.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you weren't one of the 69,790 at Ralph Wilson Stadium on Sunday, you didn't miss a thing. The game was identical to the loss to New Orleans five weeks ago. It was all-to-similar to the home losses to Cleveland, New England, San Francisco and Miami in the past 12 months.

The Bills' offense managed nine first downs for the second straight game, the first time since 1971 it has gone back-to-back games with single-digit first downs.

The Bills are 1-8 in their last nine home games. In their last six home losses combined they have one — one — offensive touchdown.

"Terrible," said defensive end Chris Kelsay of the team's home-field performance. "It's embarrassing. It's easy to understand why our fans are upset and demanding change and every thing you hear about. You can't really argue with them."

"I think the whole thing falls on me," said coach Dick Jauron. "I don't think there's any doubt. I take full responsibility for it."

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/846994.html

"I think the whole thing falls on me," said coach Dick Jauron. "I don't think there's any doubt. I take full responsibility for it."

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/846994.html

I'm sick of Jauron taking responsibility. Take some frigging action and do something instead of just saying, "My bad," every week.

I'm sick of Jauron taking responsibility. Take some frigging action and do something instead of just saying, "My bad," every week.

Yah he's saying, " I will take the blame, I make a lot of money and I know they won't get rid of me". "I am safe, just the way I like it".

I'll give Jauron his due respect for his willingness to take it all on the chin.

But the problems are both above and below Jauron, that it would be tremendously assinine to pin it all on him.

I'm getting tired of writing Modrak and Guy.

Is there anyone left who thinks that Modrak and Guy deserve their jobs any longer?

I don't think they even talk. Just press play on the tape recorder. Embarassing. Terrible. Responsibility. I am so sick of it. How long are we going to have to keep hearing this garbage? That game was unwatchable. To call what the Bills did pro football is the embarassment. Anyone sick of actually spending money on that crap?

I'll give Jauron his due respect for his willingness to take it all on the chin.

But the problems are both above and below Jauron, that it would be tremendously assinine to pin it all on him.

I'm getting tired of writing Modrak and Guy.

Is there anyone left who thinks that Modrak and Guy deserve their jobs any longer?

I don't really understand what is so "stand up" about accepting the blame as a head coach. How difficult is it for someone to do that when there aren't any repercussions? In fact the more often he "accepts the blame" the less meaningful it becomes (he says it after every loss it seems). It is just a token response.

WTF does that mean anyhow to say "I take full responsibility"? It means NOTHING. Dick, if you REALLY take full responsibility for MULTIPLE pathetic showings, then do the right thing and resign. If you mean what you say about taking full responsibility, then the appropriate action is to resign.

The part of the article that kills me is the quote where Fitz says, "We're not getting the (offensive line) protection, and whatever it is we have to use the bye week to figure it out."

When exactly are they going to figure it out? Skeletor is giving them the week off next week so I guess they'll be studying Madden 2009 at home to figure out what the hell they're doing. They should be on the field at 1 Bills Drive tomorrow morning figuring it out. A real coach would, oh, sorry, I forgot. We have a pop warner coach...

:wallbash:

I don't think they even talk. Just press play on the tape recorder. Embarassing. Terrible. Responsibility. I am so sick of it. How long are we going to have to keep hearing this garbage? That game was unwatchable. To call what the Bills did pro football is the embarassment. Anyone sick of actually spending money on that crap?

Kasper,

I totally agree. The game was a total disaster. At times we look like the absolute worst team in the league. Take away what Jarius Byrd has done the past few weeks and this team is 1-7. I have been watching football religously for almost 35 years and have not missed one Bills game since 1994. I consider myself as knowledgeable as anyone about the game. And I can say that this team especially the offense is just God AWFUL. We have scored 66 points in the past 6 games. Take away the fake field goal against the Saints, the garbage time touchdown against Miami, the seven yard drive against the Panthers, and you have 45 points in the past 6 games. That is just unheard of.

We have had a lot of bad OC's in the past decade, but can anyone say that AVP is not the worst? Down 24-10, we run three straight times. What happened to passing DOWN the field? To lose to the Texans by three TD's at home. This team is HORRIBLE. We have regressed unconscionably under Jauron. His first year in 2006 with JP, at least there was hope.

After the performance today coupled with the Cleveland game, DJ should be fired IMMEDIATELY. No questions asked. The stench around this team is unbearable.

I hate Dick Jauron. Some of the things this guy does makes me do this. :censored: It's so obvious its his fault so why would he even say it. This team has officially sickened me...but on the bright side Jarius Byrd looks like a stud. :censored:

I hate Dick Jauron. Some of the things this guy does makes me do this. :censored: It's so obvious its his fault so why would he even say it. This team has officially sickened me...but on the bright side Jarius Byrd looks like a stud. :censored:

And Byrd will now probably miss time wth an injury.

How about when asked if they'll bribg some new players in to replace the injured, DJ says "We like the guys we have.""??

Wouldn't it be nice if during the press conference, someone asked Jauron "If after so many games, so many chances, you can't fix this, wouldn't it be the best course of action to find someone who can?" *hint hint, resign*

Of course any question like this would ban the reporter for life. But wouldn't it be worth it.

Very loyal, and Very Frustrated Bills fan!

Go Bills!!!

Well I'll go ahead and say it seeing as no one else has.

If Jauron resigned, he would forfeit the $2.5 million salary that he'd be making in 2009 (prorated in this case), 2010, and 2011. From this game forward that's $6.25 million still left on his contract. Why in the world would he resign? For the sake of honor? I wouldn't resign under similar circumstances nor would I expect any of you to resign.

As long as Jauron doesn't resign, then Ralph will eventually be forced to fire him and eat the money himself. This is probably the sole reason that Ralph hasn't fired Jauron yet, because he doesn't yet want to eat the money. Eventually Ralph will have no choice.

Jauron, on the other hand, would be a fool to resign and walk away from all that money. Jauron's simply waiting for Ralph to fire him.

If Jauron resigned, he would forfeit the $2.5 million salary that he'd be making in 2009 (prorated in this case), 2010, and 2011. From this game forward that's $6.25 million still left on his contract. Why in the world would he resign? For the sake of honor? I wouldn't resign under similar circumstances nor would I expect any of you to resign.

As long as Jauron doesn't resign, then Ralph will eventually be forced to fire him and eat the money himself. This is probably the sole reason that Ralph hasn't fired Jauron yet, because he doesn't yet want to eat the money. Eventually Ralph will have no choice.

Jauron, on the other hand, would be a fool to resign and walk away from all that money. Jauron's simply waiting for Ralph to fire him.

There isn't anything that can be done right now that would be productive. It isn't just DJ, it's everywhere in the "organization". In his defense, Dick doesn't have very good players to work with. And I'm not sure he is to blame for that (I don't think he had much say the draft choices).

I don't know what the assistant coaches make, but I'm guessing that if Ralph paid well, they could attract better assistants.

It's just a big mess and Jauron (who is terrible), is really just the whipping boy for the "organization". He seems to take well to getting FUtAz

I'm sure it wasn't nearly as much $$ but Malarchy walked away. Not that he did it out of "honor" or anything....I think he saw the writing on the wall with management.

"I take full responsibility" = "Fire me Ralph"