HOU@BUF Game Thread

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It is all about conditioning... And it is showing again when the 4th quarter comes sneaking up! They wilt.

You mean, every other team's defense is able to play at top form after they've been on the field for 35 minutes? You're not joking when you say that? Straight face?

My bad...I'm just really depressed...another one down the tubes...though I actually knew this a few weeks ago.

Today makes it official....

Same here...I knew you were joking, I just had to let my frustration out regarding our QB situation. I wish we had a QB controversy because then at least one QB would have to be playing relatively good.

Or find a QB.....I say let Edwards have the job back, tell him there is no pressure and just play and lets see if he is salvageable or if we need a new direction.....

Yeah Edwards should simply be STELLAR after this latest concussion. Maybe we'll get to see him just piss himself scared now. That should make the highlite reels.

Yikes, glad I didn't get to watch that poor excuse for football. Just caught a little radio of it and decided to do something else. Guess we wait until next Spring and hope a lot of different people are running this show.

I hope this ends the qb debate threads. Or does this just mean more people calling for the third stringer to come in?

There isn't a word to describe how awful our offense is. Fugly comes close. This team will not contend for anything until they overhaul the coaching staff, solidify the OL and get a real QB. The Defense has some faults (run D) but the offense gives them no help whatsoever.