HOU@BUF Game Thread

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So the answer is, "No, I still don't kow who's"fault it was."

There are blown plays ever game. I can't recall ever seeing a QB throw a punt to the other team. There wasn't a Bill within 25 yds of that pass. Again, the dude is a sh-tty QB, always has been. Sorry.

This was one of the worst called offensive games I've ever seen in my entire life. I'm sorry folks, Van Pelt is overwhelmed. Long before we were down by 14 and inevitably losing the game, we blew all of our chances and field position by not calling plays with enough receivers open, or call running plays that favor our RB talent. This game was an offensive nightmare, and you have to look right at the guy who is responsible, Alex Van Pelt.

The sky's been falling.

As I said this morning, the two wins were fool's gold.

As I said this morning, I'm not excited about this team.

I agree, but they had done just enough to give a morsel of hope. Nothing spectacular, but just enough. Now...nothing.

Um, we're going to suck until we get better coaches and a better front office. Good coaches and front offices can win with mediocre talent.

All we need is a good QB and O-Line. If that happens and we remain healthy we are a playoff team. Unfortunately our LBers our injured and our offense sucks.

There are blown plays ever game. I can't recall ever seeing a QB throw a punt to the other team. There wasn't a Bill within 25 yds of that pass. Again, the dude is a sh-tty QB, always has been. Sorry.

Not taking issue with the fact that Fitz is not a quality starting QB. We don't know who was at fault on that play.

This was one of the worst called offensive games I've ever seen in my entire life. I'm sorry folks, Van Pelt is overwhelmed. Long before we were down by 14 and inevitably losing the game, we blew all of our chances and field position by not calling plays with enough receivers open, or call running plays that favor our RB talent. This game was an offensive nightmare, and you have to look right at the guy who is responsible, Alex Van Pelt.

I don't agree Murra.

Firstly he was promoted the week before the season.

Secondly do you think any offense could be good with this offensive line?

Again, Van Pelt is a symptom of the disease...not the cause.

Looks like old Ralph had JUST enough of a window open to sneak that !@#$ing ring on his fat finger today, huh? This team is terrible and it's his fault, and the announcers just casually say "He deserves it" when talking about his HOF nod.... Such sheep.
did he get booed during the ceremony?

All we need is a good QB and O-Line. If that happens and we remain healthy we are a playoff team. Unfortunately our LBers our injured and our offense sucks.

and we have just the front office to get that done

-oh and we need about 3 solid front seven D players as well....simple